If You're in the Kitchen, You ought to be Burned

A/N Sorry for the cringey ass title. Also this is for Red_Perfect.

"You remember the story you guys read with Eren cooking in the Kitchen?"

"Yeah, how could we forget with all of the yummy food that was mentioned." Sasha gushed.

"Yeah, well I decided that you will react to a continuation of that. Also this one won't end as pleasant." I snapped mt fingers and gave everybody a copy of the story. "The story we will be reading is Burns by Stiri(AO3).

Petra glared at the food and wondered what it was what made it so amazing. She looked around and saw that everyone enjoyed the food immensely. She hated it. She had never gotten that reaction from anyone before, and she hated it.

Petra narrowed her eyes at her story counterpart, still mad at the fact they painted her out to be so hateful and mean. Judging by the reaction of her squadmates(they also narrowed their eyes at the paper), they feel the same exact way.

She looked towards Levi and glared at Armin where he was basically in Levi's lap, talking his ear off. Eren, on the other hand, was on the other side, next to Erwin and equally excited, waving around in eagerness. Erwin didn't seem to mind and just smiled. she listened to what they had to say and glared.

"This is new." Hanji blinked. "I've really never seen you being that close to anyone besides Eren." Levi turned to the Titan-obsessed scientist and just gave them a look. She really doesn't know what to call it, but she knows it a look.

"This is amazing Eren, maybe you should be the one that cooked for us all the time?" Erwin said with a grin and Eren started blushing and shook his head.

"No, I don't think many would appreciate it," Eren said with a frown and thought about Petra and Oluo. Erwin sighed when he saw the frown and patted his head.

Petra hang her head down, making her squad feel bad for her.

"No need to think like that, how about just cooking for us when we are late to have dinner or just any kind of food for that matter?" Erwin asked and weaved his finger into those brown locks of hair.

"If you want to..." he said a bit of hesitation and it was Hanji that answered it for all three of them.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I need more of this food!" They squealed in happiness and Eren laughed when he saw that she had finished eating and he took the plate and rose from his seat and walked to the kitchen to re-fill their bowl.

"I can't wait to eat." Sasha and Hange moaned out.

As if some kind of god (ahem* me) heard their cries for food, a whole entire buffet appeared behind the room. As soon as everyone saw this, they went flying to the table, fitting everything they could on the huge plates. Shouts of "IS THAT CAKE" and "OMG THERE'S THE THING EREN CALLED RAMEN" were filing the air.

"This is my first time trying cake." Sasha groaned out. "Same, no one besides those of upper class can get any." Jean and Ymir agreed to Connie's statement. "At this point I don't want to get out of this place if I get to eat all this." Ymir snorted at the sparkle in Sasha's eyes. "Same girl."

He came right back out again and many more had asked for more of the food, making him blush and started refilling all of them. Not that it was a problem, he had plenty of food.

When he sat down again next to Erwin he didn't manage to say anything before someone pushed him so that he basically landed in the bigger man's lap. He blushed and turned around and saw Petra stand there with a glare