Riren Moments

"Seeing as that we haven't seen a video for a while, we are watching a video." I said to the crowd. "Lately we have been reading about both Eren and Levi, so I wanted you to watch the two of them." I told them as I was deciding on what video I wanted them to watch.

"So Eren, what would you describe yourself as?" Hanji asked getting out a notepad and pen seemingly out of nowhere. Uh, I think as protective. I mean I like protecting people and saving them from things that they can't help. I would also label my self as a person that is really craving for freedom. I'm just not able to sit back and watch people get eaten like cattle, I never could. The first time I realized that I wasn't free was when I was 8. That was when I realized that we will never be able to explore the world with the titans lurking around. We won't be free until those monsters are no more and I promise to kill all of them, every last one." Eren said clenching his fist and growling near the end of his mini speech.

Hanji was looking down in her notepad writing, so she didn't notice that Eren had a bloodthirsty look in his eyes. "Why do you want to get rid of titans so much? I know why you want to get rid of them, we all do, but why do you seem to have the most hate towards the titans?" The crowd was leaning in also wanting to hear how the boy would answer the scientist's question.

"Because they are keeping us from being free. The only place we have been is inside the walls. The only people that have seen outside of the walls is the Scouting Legion, but they can't stay for long or they will be killed or eaten, probably both. I hate the titans because they are taking away the things that most of us won't even have the pleasure of enjoying. And I hate them even more for taking my mother away from me. See did nothing to deserve the way she died, nothing!" Eren yelled getting out his seat making people jump back. The titan-shifter clenched his hands so hard that his palms were bleeding. "See was a kind and gentle woman. She was beloved by everyone who knew her. She was hardworking and beautiful. She didn't deserve in such a cruel way." Eren said as steam was coming from his hands causing Hanji to drool over his healing abilities.

Mikasa walked up to Eren seeing that he was on the verge of breaking down in front of everyone in the theater. Knowing that her brother would be embarrassed by this she went and lead him to the back, fully aware if Levi following them. Mikasa and Levi sat besides Eren, Mikasa on the right and Levi on the left. "Eren, Carla gave up her life so that you could live. So that you could be safe and accomplish your dreams." Mikasa said holding Eren's hands. "She should of just let me die, I'm just a nobody Mika." Eren said hanging his head.

Mikasa grabbed Eren's shoulders making him direct his attention to her. "Eren, your mom gave up her life because she knew that you could make a difference, she knew that you would be the major role of bringing humanity victory. She believed in you." Eren shook his head, he just couldn't believe that his mom gave up her life for such a worthless person like himself.

Levi got up having enough of the sorry shit happening in front of him. "Oi asshats!" Levi called getting the crowds attention. "This brat", Levi said as you pointed to Eren, "thinks that he's a nobody, that he isn't of any import. Do you really believe that?" Some of the crowd was screaming their displeasure of what Levi said.

"Why would I?" A person in a screamed.

"He's humanity's last hope!" Another shouted.

"He also gave us hope!!" A little girl screamed.

"He might be the only reason we win this war!" Surprisingly it was a member of the MP who yelled this.

Levi turned back to look at Eren, who had a shocked expression. "You see that brat, everyone here believes that you are important, they believe in you." He said softly as he walked and crouched down in front of the titan-shifter. Levi then grabbed Eren's hands and brought them to his chest. "The only question is do you believe in yourself?" Eren cried, he cried and cried til he couldn't no more. Once Eren finally regained his senses he realized that he made a wet spot on Levi's jacket once again. "Sorry corporal." Eren said as he wiped his eyes. "You have nothing to be sorry for you brat." Levi said before he got up and leaned down to pick Eren up. Eren yelped when he felt arms under his legs and back, he grabbed into Levi's neck not wanting to fall. Levi chuckled at the boy's behavior and was walking back to their seats. It was was this moment that Eren realized that Levi was carrying him bridal style making the brunette blush. The corporal chuckled at the boy's behavior making the latter blush even more.

Eren looked behind Levi to see where Mikasa was, but to his surprise she was walking behind them, peacefully and not glaring. Eren thinks he died and went to heaven, first he get held by his idol and then Levi and Mikasa are getting along, what's going to happen next? Humanity winning the war tomorrow. Eren's head was spinning. What happened when he was out of it? Eren was snapped out of his thoughts when Levi sat down causing Eren to squeal, Levi looked at Eren with an eyebrow raised. The brunette blushed looking away from the raised eyebrow, "You just shocked me is all.", he mumbled slightly embarrassed. Just as Levi was about to say something I decided now was the time to play the video I picked.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Hanji screeched causing people to cover their ears. "Eren transformed because Levi wanted him too and he did it instinctively! He didn't even know how he did it!!!" Hanji looked over to the titan-shifter who was on Levi's lap which caused Eren to jerk back. "Levi also touched you when you were covered in titan saliva, even if he was trying to get you back he wouldn't have grabbed you like the way he did." Hanji then scooted over getting closer to Eren. "You're really something, you got Levi to touch something utterly filthy." Hanji was then pushed back by Levi. "You're scaring him and you're too close." He said leaning further back away from the female brunette.

"He also attempted to cheer you up by making a joke. Levi never jokes." Erwin said with a sly smile on his face that made shivers go down Eren's spine. "He also got you out of your titan with a broken leg it seems." The man with the bushy eyebrows commented. "You even got Ackerman and him to get along." Eren blushed at all of the praise, much to Levi's displeasure. No one should be able to make his brat feel that way but him. Catching on to Levi's displeasure Erwin decided to tease Eren a little more. "You also caught my eye it seems and I must tell you not just anybody gets me to notice them." He said purring at the end making Eren's face look like a tomato. "Ok, that's enough. The brat's probably exhausted, stop pestering him." Levi said as an excuse for Erwin to stop talking to Eren. Just as Levi was about to say something else he felt Eren lay his head on his chest. The corporal looked down to see that the brat really did fall asleep. 'Such a brat.' Levi thought as he brought Eren closer causing the boy's head to get tucked into the corporal's neck. Levi's last thoughts before he slipped off to sleep was that he wouldn;t let anyone touch his brat, let it be Erwin or some other idiot. Eren is his and he's gonna make sure it stays that way.