The Corporal

Everyone in the theater was on edge, from fear or excitement they didn't know. All they knew was that they were going to see Humanity's Strongest in action, even Mikasa was interested and she despises the corporal. Levi on the other hand could care less about what they were watching, all he wanted to see was the brat on the screen. Besides him Eren was practically buzzing in excitement, Eren still couldn't believe that he would be able to Levi on the field slashing titans left and right. Even though Levi was Eren's idol Eren hasn't actually seen him fight, no one outside the military has. Being lost in his own excitement Eren didn't realize that the person he was thinking about was staring at him lost in his own thoughts. Before Levi could say anything to Eren I started to play the video on the screen causing everyones attention to be on the video playing.

(I couldn't find the English sub)

Everyone is the theater was amazed, Levi truly deserves the title of Humanity's Strongest even though he has a very intense disgust for filthy and dirty things. Eren had big sparkles in his eyes, I mean why wouldn't he, he just saw his idol take down 2 titans on his own with without breaking a sweat. Levi noticed the look that Eren was giving his screen-self and decided to tease him for a little. "Hey brat." The corporal called getting Eren's attention. "Yes corporal?" Eren asked wondering why the corporal would call for him. "I've noticed that you've taken a liking to the video." Levi said keeping his amusement out of his voice. "Uh yeah." Eren said looking at the corporal with lightly blushed cheeks.

"Would you like to tell me why brat." Levi demanded narrowing his eyes at Eren.

"Uh, um I-it's because well-"

"What brat."

"I just really-"

"Really what." The corporal demanded leaning closer to Eren causing him to blush.

"I really respect you corporal." Eren said timidly looking at the corporal through his eye lashes.

"You sure it's nothing more." Levi said leaning even closer to the overheated titan shifter. Eren opened his mouth about to answer the corporal but was cut off by something hitting his back causing him to fall on to Levi's chest. As soon as Eren was on the corporal chest his face practically bursted in flames causing Levi to say, "So it is true."

"What is corporal?" Eren asked looking up at the corporal not sure to move or not.

"You have an irregular body temperature." Levi said causing a certain brown haired scientist to look over.

"Let me feel!" Hanji exclaimed trying to reach Eren, but was blocked by Levi's arm.

"No." Levi said glaring at the crazy scientist.

"But why?" Hanji basically screeched.

"Cause I said so." Levi said pulling Eren closer.

"Come on Levi it's just a little touch." Hanji whined from her seat.

"No, if I let you touch the brat you'll want to do all kinds of shitty experiments and I'm cold." Levi said causing Hanji to pout and Erwin to look over in amusement. "If you're cold go ask for a blanket." Hanji said desperate at this point. "No." Levi said again causing Hanji to sink in her seat and groan.

"Corporal." Eren said in a shy tone.

"What is it Yeager."

"Can you please let me go?" Eren said with his voice quavering.