Waking The Corporal

After recovering from the sobfest the crowd was wondering what they would react to next, Levi was still hugging Eren not wanting to let him go. Eren's face was flushed now realizing that the corporal wouldn't let him go, it's not like he doesn't mind the feeling it's just that being this close to the person he has admired his whole life is a little overwhelming. Eren looked up at Levi wondering how to talk to the corporal, should he talk to Levi like he was his boss(which he is), or if he is a friend, which the position they are in suggests.

"Stop thinking so loud, I can hear your thoughts." Levi said making Eren jump. "Sorry sir." Eren said not looking at the corporal. "So Eren, what do you have to say about this?" Hanji asked causing Eren to jump once again. "About what squad commander?" Hanji had a sly grin. "About you and Levi getting all cuddly and close to one another." Levi stiffened not wanting Eren to respond badly to this. "I uh really don't feel anything bad, it's just kind of weird that the person I have admired for so long is actually hugging me and treating me like I'm something special. I mean Humanity's Strongest is taking his own time away to watch me. And I know that he doesn't feel like it's actually taking his time away, but I can't help but to feel a little guilty, after all I'm just another brat. "Wow modest, hardworking, respectful and adorable he's got them all!" Hanji exclaimed squealing causing the one being mentioned to blush.

"Stop it four eyes, you're making the brat feel uncomfortable." Levi said making Hanji to stop squealing in fear of getting hit once again.

"Yeager." Levi called causing Eren to look up at him, it being a little difficult because he was still in the corporal's arms. "Yes sir?" Eren asked. "You know you are more than just a brat right?" Levi asked causing Eren to shake his head. Levi sighed can't believing how dense the brat is. "Listen Yeager you are a brat, but the thing is that you're my brat and only mines." Eren dug his face into Levi's chest not wanting the latter to see his face. Not only has the corporal take a liking to him, he's also saying that Eren only belongs to him and that just makes Eren's heart leap with joy.

Before anything else could be said I snapped my fingers and everyone had their own copy of story. "I got bored from watching videos, so instead of watching we will be reading. I will also read out loud and before you say anything I have the ability to mimic people to sound exactly like them."

"Also we are going to read more about the Levi squad, Levi and Eren for a while so might as well get comfortable." I said leaving no room for discussion. "You guys are going to be reading along so that you won't get lost into what I'm saying, got it?" The crowd nodded ready to read a story about Eren and Levi.

"Good Morning Sir by Stiri" I said before reading the story.

Squad Levi always took turn waking up Captain Levi up every morning. No one wanted to actually wake the grumpy man up during the morning because you got something thrown at you.

But when Eren became a member of the Squad, all of them prayed that Eren could run like the wind because they didn't want him losing a body part just because Captain Levi couldn't handle being disturbed in the morning.

"He better not hurt Eren." Mikasa grumbled into her scarf, Armin rubbing her back hoping that will stop her from doing anything harsh.

But when Eren's time came, and it was his turn to wake the Captain up he made them all scrape their jaws on the stone floor.

Eren had calmly walked into the Mess Hall with Captain Levi and tow, still looking tired and pissed, mind you. But still, they hadn't heard any screaming or yelling or anything being thrown, so they were shocked when both came in looking like normal.

And just like that everyone in the Levi squad was screaming.

"What!!!"

"But ho-"