Monster Child

The inhabitants of Wall Maria was on edge, they didn't know to trust this strange being. They didn't know if the so called little girl wanted to help them or hurt them, but they were willing to take a chance to no more about the monster they call Eren Yeager. Eren on the other hand is on edge because he is sitting by idle, Corporal Levi. Being the little brat he was Eren decided to take a little peak at Levi while everyone was settling down to watch his past?(Eren really doesn't know what is happening right now.) Thankfully Levi wasn't paying any attention to Eren instead he kept his eyes on the being that brought them to this strange place, while Levi was watching her he was oblivious to the way Eren is looking at him.

Eren's eyes were roaming all over Levi's body(Not in that way you filthy perverts), Levi looked surprisingly built for someone so short, if the shirt he was wearing was one size smaller his muscles will be straining around the shirt. Eren then slowly raked his eyes up the corporal's body, just as he eyes reached his face they were met with a pair of shimmering grey eyes, Eren quickly averted his gaze to the floor not wanting the corporal to see his now red face. "Hey brat, what exactly do you think you were doing?" The corporal said leaving shivers down his spin. Eren didn't expect Levi to have such a deep booming voice, of course he thought that Levi's voice will be deep he just didn't expect it to be that deep.

"Well, are you going to answer me or not brat." Levi said glaring at the brunette with his head down.

"Huh" Eren said still not meeting the corporal's eyes.

"What were you doing." Eren could tell he wasn't asking, he was demanding it.

"I- uh well- you see" Eren said looking for an excuse.

"You was what?" Levi said inching his face closer to Eren's to intimidate him.

"I was-" Eren's sentence was thankfully cut off when I decided to pop back into the room. Even if Eren was adorable stuttering like that, I couldn't just let him die from embarrassment. Well, not yet anyway.

"Ok, that break was longer than I intended it to be, sorry for making you guys wait so long." I said laughing nervously, it looks like the crowd bought it because they weren't asking any questions. "Ok then, on to the video." I said taking a seat on the balcony I just made and starting to play the video.

The crowd couldn't believe what they just say. The kid was born a monster, they saw the way the kid was stabbing mercilessly into the guys chest, even after he was long dead he was still stabbing. Now they know that they couldn't trust him not after what they just saw.

The Scouting Legion thought that only Eren would give an inspirational speech near death. The Scouting Legion didn't understand why the people inside the walls were so scared of Eren, sure he's a titan and sure he was a little blood thirsty as a kid but surely they can see that he's not the bad guy here. After all they just saw him save Mikasa from human traffickers, he had his priorities straight, even as a kid he understood that he had to save her.

Levi on the other hand took an interest in Eren. At first he thought that he was just a brat that happened to be a titan, but now he knows that the brat is a monster, titan or not. Things has just got a little interesting.