Can I Sleep With You

This is for daddysdemon666 I hope you enjoy!

"I've decided to let you react to baby Eren!" I exclaimed to the crowd.

"Baby Eren?" 

"Well not Eren as a baby, just him acting like a baby. But he really isn't acting like a baby, he's just kind of sleeping like one. Not that people can't sleep the way he's sleeping. Oh god, I'm rambling now. I'm gonna shut up, that's a good plan." I said feverishly.

"I'm gonna start the story now." I squeaked out as I snapped my fingers, giving everyone a copy.

Eren Jaeger looked up at the sky when he heard a rumble and the sky was slowly turning grey above them. He gave a stifled big yawn. Having been on a mission all day with Captain Levi and Major Hanji Zoe was a bit tiresome, especially when one of them was running around enthusiastic shrieking their head off with all the different stuff they could lay their hands on.

Hanji pouted at this with her arms crossed on top of her chest.

Hanji was down in the dirt once again, having found something that caught their attention and was now digging with their bare hands, but Eren decided that he rather not clean the rooms again he spent the morning to clean in the abandoned ruins of a once town. So he gave them a shovel he had packed just in this case.

Captain Levi looked at Hanji digging through that dirt with a wrinkle of his nose and actually looked revealed when Eren had given Hanji the shovel. He too, rather keep the place they were sleeping in as clean as possible so they didn't have to clean it again, or possibly find another place to sleep until the expedition was over.

"Captain, I believe we need to get inside, it will start to rain soon." Eren said with worry painting his voice. Levi looked up and saw The Brat gnawing at his lip in worry, making his already soft pink lips be a bit plumper and take on a soft red look.

Many people in the room looked towards Levi with a raised eyebrow.

Mikasa narrowed her eyes at the Corporal with Hanji grinning besides her. Levi just decided to pretend that he couldn't feel Mikasa glaring holes into head and went back to reading.

Captain Levi looked up and saw that The Brat was right, if they didn't make it inside soon they would be caught in a what looked like a heavy downpour.

In this moment he really despised Eyebrows, he didn't understand why he had to go, he didn't even want to be there. Levi had planned to do nothing this weekend, just to stay back and relax with his favorite wine of all things, but no! Instead, he was babysitting The Brat and Shitty Glasses.

Both Hanji and Eren pouted at this while Erwin and Armin had an amused expression on their faces.

"I'm not a brat." Eren grumbled.

"What was that, Brat?"

Eren turned his head to look up at Levi(just in case you don't remember he's still on his lap) and said, "I'm not a brat."

"Not a brat my ass." Levi sneered.

Eren decided to let it go(it totally wasn't because of the sneer that seemed to weirdly make his stomach flutter) and go back to reading where they left off.

"Oi! You Shitty Foureyes! Are you finished?! We need to get inside, and if you can't get the box up now, try again tomorrow! It won't go anywhere!" He said with a growl and stalked towards Hanji and they nodded and stabbed the shovel next to the box so they could find it next day.