Nicht so Dumm

"We are going to react to Eren's brain." I said, making the crowd look at me as if I lost all my hair, grown an extra head, and turned into a titan all at once.

"How the fuck are we going to react to someone's brain?" Levi asked with his eyes narrowed as if he was waiting for me to screw up so that he would have an excuse to cut me into pieces.

"I didn't mean literally." I said while rolling my eyes, thinking it was obvious. "All we're gonna do is react to his smarts." I paused as I thought for a moment. "His book smarts anyway."

"Why?" A random civilian asked.

"Because he's smarter than you give him credit for." I said while snapping my fingers, giving everyone a copy of the story.

"Now we will read 'A Mastermind and Captains Tea' by Stiri." I said as I began to read the story.

Captain Levi wandered around and cleaning after the shitty brats that apparently never learned to clean after themselves. But he rather cleans it himself than having them do it over and over again because they didn't know how to clean properly. That made him even more annoyed.

"Levi, knowing you the cadets probably are cleaning properly, just not to your standards." Erwin said while looking at the corporal.

Levi ignored him, not caring about his opinion.

And it seemed like only two of the 104th Trainee Squad actually knew how to be clean and clean after themselves.

Eren Jaeger and that coconut blond head, Armin Arlert.

"Of course," Jean said, rolling his eyes.

Eren ignored him, deciding that it wouldn't be best to start something right now.

He snorted uncharacteristically, Erwin Smith so had it for the tiny blond it wasn't even funny teasing him. But then again he couldn't blame Eyebrows for his fascination. Eren had caught his attention too. Eren with his beautiful Aquamarine and Amber Colour eyes, showing his dual colors in a wonderful contrast.

"Looks like the two of you got it bad." Hanji said, putting her arms around their necks.

Erwin carefully removed himself, not wanting to be any closer to Hanji than necessary. Levi on the other hand forcefully removed Hanji's arm, shouting profanities at the brunette.

He shook his head and decided not to think about that anymore and just focus on cleaning.

After some time he had finished and made his way to the Mess Hall. There he was met with the sight of Eren and Armin in a battle of chess. He raised a perfect eyebrow. He didn't even know the brats could play chess because it was more known to those with higher status. He could easily count the whole 104th Squad there and rolled his eyes.

"How did you two even get your hands on a chessboard?" Connie asked.

"Eren's dad is a doctor and was able to get us one." Mikasa said, answering for the boys.
"Your dad's a doctor?" Hanji asked the brunette next to her.

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"To get something as high class as a chessboard you need to be really important."

"Well, he did save Wall Maria from a pandemic before." Eren said with a monotone voice.

"Wait, you mean your Grisha Yeager's kid?" A man from the military police asked. "He saved my daughter, everyone thought that she wasn't gonna make it, then he came along and saved her life."