My Brat

Levi was glaring at Erwin, and let me tell you if looks could kill Erwin would have been 9 feet under the moment Levi looked at him. Hanji was pretty sure that Levi was plotting ways to kill Erwin and make it look like a mistake or an accident. Feeling worried for the commander Hanji turned her attention towards Erwin and saw that the man was amused by this. The thing about Erwin is that he loves to get under Levi's skin and has been figuring out ways to do ever since he became friends with the man, but has never thought of any until a certain little titan shifting brunette stumbled into their lives.

It was quite a shock to see Levi become so interested in a person so fast, and it was even more shocking because it was the kid he was supposed to kill if he ever got out of control. He even made an effort to make the kid feel better about himself when Levi broke his leg. Knowing that this was his only opportunity to get under Levi's skin Erwin took it knowing that he might not get another chance like this again.

Eren was of course oblivious to this all. He didn't know that he was the only person that Levi really took an interest in and he didn't know that Erwin was using him to irritate Levi. He really wasn't even paying attention to what was happening around him, he was just trying to enjoy all of the warmth that Levi had and snuggled in closer, not wanting to forget this feeling.

Levi stopped glaring at his blonde friend when he felt Eren get closer, he looked down to see that brat cuddling against him looking like a sleepy puppy. His gaze soften and put his arms around the cute brunette. I mean can you blame him, Eren's just simply too cute to make him stay mad.

Noticing that Levi's eyes wasn't shooting daggers anymore I snapped my fingers giving everyone a new paper for the story we are reading. "Seeing as that the corporal doesn't want to kill anyone anymore, well at least for now. I decided that I should take the opportunity to get you guys to read a story." I said coming down from my balcony. "I also just want to say that Petra acts like a bitch in this story, but she really is a nice person. She was only portrayed this way because she was the only girl on the special operations squad." The only reason I said that was so that Levi wouldn't go and kill anyone for messing with his brat.

"And now let us start reading. The story is called Don't Touch My Brat by Stiri." I said as I got ready to read the fanfiction.

Levi growled.

"Oh shit we're gonna die." Hanji said causing Levi to glare at her.

He hated this. There were no words over how much he hated this. The fact that Erwin more or less had manhandled him to this party was both annoying and humiliating. Because apparently, he needed to be social even more. He thought he had been social enough this week but apparently not.

"You have never enjoyed social gathering now that I think about it." Hanji said when tapping her chin.

He was sitting in a comfortable sofa, listening to Petra Ral prattling on and on about something he couldn't care any less about. She apparently took it as an invite to place herself next to him when he had sat down. He had seen the looks she threw him, how she glared at anyone that tried to speak to him, interrupting her. But he decided to just ignore it. He had been ignoring her very obvious feelings towards him. But it seems that she was just trying harder the more he ignored her.

He made the mistake to glance over towards her and she saw it and beamed at him and continued to prattle on even more eagerly than before. Levi could see Erwin and Hanji standing talking to some of the other squad leaders. But he rather not do that. He just wanted to go back to his room and sleep.

It was then Petra fell silent and glared at something behind him and he leaned back and turned his head. He snorted. He was met with a beaming Eren who held out a glass with some wine in it. He carefully took it and Eren sneaked around and sat down next to him.