The Experiment(Sleepover) Pt.1

The thing that the inhabitants of Wall Maria will be something I made up, in other words an original. I was also very sleep deprived when I did this so don't be surprised if the chapter keeps changing topic to topic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can you believe it Erwin, I'm going to watch myself experiment on Eren." Hanji exclaimed in excitement, tears of joy streaming down their face. It was this moment and only this moment that everyone in the theater agreed on the same thing, Hanji is freaking nuts. "Hanji we know that we are going to watch you experiment on Eren we all heard um-" Erwin cut off his sentence realizing that they never got the girl's name. "If you don't mind me asking what is your name?" Erwin asked looking at me. "My name is Dina." I said making Erwin nod. "OK anyway back to what I was saying, Hanji we all heard Dina say hat you are going to experiment on Eren." Erwin said in hopes of calming Hanji down and to his surprise it actually worked, but Hanji still had a crazed expression on their face looking at Eren making Eren shiver in fear. Eren decided to move away from Hanji which resulted him bumping shoulders with Levi, making the latter turn to Eren.

Levi was going to snap at he boy, but as soon as he saw Eren's face the only thing he could do was try his best to not to pick him up and put him on his lap. Before Eren or Levi could do anything I decided to play the video at that time making them direct their attention to the screen.

You could see Hanji skipping down hallway to the mess hall which the girls were occupying. "Hey!!" Hanji exclaimed making the girls on the screen and the people in the audience wince. "Watcha guys talking about?" Hanji asked making the girls turn towards Hanji revealing the furious expression on their faces, well except Krista she just looked embarrassed. "Wow what's got y'all worked up" Hanji asked. "We overheard the boys talking about our bust and butt sizes." Mikasa said bluntly.

All the boys excepts Levi, Erwin, Armin and Eren turned away from the glares they were receiving from the girls and women in the crowd.

"Judging from your expressions it really bothered you." Hanji said making Krista turning her head. "Well yeah, you just can't go and talk about those kind of things. It's embarrassing." Krista exclaimed with her face all red. "Oh, Krista they can't help it after all they're all just a bunch of horny animals." said Ymir when she turned to hug Krista and making the girls nod in agreement.

The men and boys in the crowd just looked offended. "Well they're not exactly wrong." said a random lady in the crowd making the other ladies voice their agreement.

Hanji had a crazed look on their face with their head down. 'This may be proven useful for an experiment' Hanji thought. "We should have a sleepover!" Hanji exclaimed making the girls look at them. "No offense but, why would we have a sleepover." asked Sasha. "Why not, come on when was the last time that you guys have actually had fun without the boys interrupting." Hanji said convincing the girls. "Ok, but where are we going to have the sleepover." Petra asked. "In the basement!" Hanji exclaimed making the have various reactions. Some girls had a face of disgust, some looked confused and 1 particular asian girl had a big smile on her face. "Don't worry, Levi finished cleaning the basement 5 minutes ago." Hanji said making the girls sigh in relief.

*Time Skip*

We see Eren in a cell with the girls and Hanji in front of him.

"Wait why is Eren in a cell?" asked Mikasa

"Eren is in a cell because the scouting legion agreed if Eren was going to stay with them he would be in a pace where he couldn't harm others." I responded with a hint of annoyance in my tone.