So Ist Es Immer

This kid is a monster, he just killed 2 people and had no regret. In fact it looked like he enjoyed it." Cried out a member of the MP. "How the fuck do you see a monster." Cried out Levi much to Eren's surprise.

"What do you mean how the fuck I see a monster, he just killed 2 grown man with no hesitation." The MP member screamed.

"You're right he is a monster", Levi said making Eren flinch, "no kid should be able to plunge that knife into a grown man's chest with that much ease. But that's really the only thing that makes him a monster, the fact that he had a top priority in mind is all that matters." Levi said making Eren's water. Before the man could speak again Levi cut him off with,"He was trying to save that little girl and that's all that matters, you know if he hadn't killed those men they could have taken her and other people with then for human trafficking." After finishing it was clear to say that the other man couldn't say anything else.

"You know I think that we should watch something else that doesn't include blood shed." I said gaining the crowds attention and for once the crowd agrees with me.

"There is one more thing that you should now about Eren, something that could possibly help you against the war with the titans." I said making the crowd listen very closely. "Even before he had his titan abilities he's been able to do certain things." I said making the crowd's attention turn to Eren wanting answers. "Why are you looking at me?" Eren asked getting a little nervous. Before anyone in the crowd could ask him what it was I but in. "He doesn't know but and I'll explain it all after we finish watching and reading all of the things we need to." I said disappointing the crowd and making Hanji grow more curios.

"Now as I said we are going to start watching the future, but it won't show any bloodshed yet." I said taking my place back on the balcony and starting the video.

We see Levi walking down the halls of the scouting regiment headquarters.

"Wait why are we watching Levi, I thought that we were watching Eren." Hanji said. "We are watching Eren, but we are also watching the people that Eren will be close with in the future." I said catching the attention of the Petra. "Wait Eren becomes close with Captian?" Petra asked in disbelief and making Eren wonder how he got so close to his idol. "Yeah, Eren got close to everyone, but don't worry it will all be explained later." I said resuming the video.

We see Levi continuing to walk until he bumped into someone, which happened to be no one other than Eren Yeager. "Sorry corporal." Eren said, but before he could continue to walk he asks Levi a question, "Are you ok corporal." "Of course I am brat." Levi said continuing to walk until he felt Eren grab his shoulder.

"Oh no poor Eren." Petra said gaining the attention of Mikasa. "What do you mea poor Eren, is Eren going to get hurt?" Mikasa asked in her mother hen mode. "The thing is just when people touch corporal without permission they either get their hand broken or worse." Petra said shuddering and feeling bad for Eren. While Mikasa on the other hand is plotting ways to kill Levi if he's going to hurt Eren, and Eren is suddenly scooting away from Levi.

"But you're bleeding." Eren said causing Levi to turn his his head so that we can see the scratch on his face. "So?" Levi asked making Eren pull Levi closer to him.

"It could get infected if you just leave it like this." Eren said with a look of worry in his eyes making Levi give in. "Fine, if you care so much why don't you patch it up for me." Levi said turning his head in the other direction and walking away leaving Eren dumbfound.