Female Titan Pt.2

"How is there a Female Titan?!?!" Hanji screeched as she stared at the screen.

"This can't be possible!" A cadet shouted.

"I can't believe my eyes."

"This is nuts!"

As the screaming went on no one noticed that the next video already started to play.

"She's a titan shifter, like me" Eren said as he left the last two words unsaid.

"How were Mikasa and Levi not affected by that?"

"That man has no fear, stomping on her head like that and everything." Ymir said as she looked at the screen with an unreadable expression.

"That's a lot of fucking titans."

"How was she able to call them with that roar?" Hanji questioned as she stared at the screen with intensively.

"I just realized." Petra said, quieting the room. "She really is after Eren."

The crowd looked in horror, worried that their only real chance of winning this war will be taken.

"What?" Sasha questioned quietly.

"Did he just get eaten?!" Connie screamed with other cadets screaming in terror.

Mikasa looked at the screen with an expression mixed of anger and horror, her eyes icy, cold and piercing, her knuckles turning white as she gripped her seat with extreme force. You could hear the chair threatening to break under the girl's grip. She muttered something under her breathe, too quiet for Armin, the boy sitting right next to her, to hear.

Just as the young Arlert was about to ask his friend what she said, he heard her muttering becoming louder.

"I- g-ng -l -r."

"I'm go-g -il -he."

Her words were starting to become clearer.

"I'm goi-g -ill -her."

Armin stared at Mikasa in horror as he realized what she was saying.

"I'm going to kill her."

"I'm going to kill her!"

"I'm going to kill her!!"

The Ackerman's friends flinched as they started to heat her words.

"I'm going to k̷̢̝͕̗̲̯̅͆̋̇̽̅ì̵̞̉l̵̡̡̓͛̑̃͒̕͜;̷̰̾̈͝ ̷̧͎̪̊͝h̶̤͇͔̮͉͝ẹ̸͎͇͓̬͗ͅŗ̵̱̤͇̭̅!!!"

Mikasa jumped out of her seat, causing a few to scream and screech. She started to stomp to where the screen was, the floorboards snapping under her thunderous steps.

"Mikasa stop." Armin yelled as he started to run after his friend. "Mikasa!" He called again as he was trying to avoid the holes in the floor. "Mik-ah." The boy tripped, nearly falling into the floor. He started to get back up from the floor, but was stopped when he was being picked up. The blonde felt his legs being thrown over something hard, something firm. The upper half of his body also seemed to be in a place similar to his lower. As he opened his eyes he saw the wings of freedom in front of him. It looked like it was stitched in to green coat.