Eren Yeager Protection Squad(EYPS) PT.1

"They are adorable tho-"

"We get Connie, the Captain and Yeager are cute together! You don't have to keep saying it over and over again." Jean yelled, red in the face.

"Rude Much." Connie muttered as he slouched back into his seat.

"Don't listen to the horse, he doesn't know what he's saying." Sasha said, patting the boy's arm.

"I'm not a horse!"

"You are now." The potato girl giggled.

Everyone laughed at their interaction, Eren being the loudest only because of the horse comment.

After all of the laughs and giggled faded I went down from the balcony.

"Hello peoples." I said, announcing my presence.

Scattered responses were heard from the crowd.

"You do know that was incorrect grammar right?" A random cadet said.

"I'm aware."

"Why-"

"I just felt like saying it like that." I said cutting off their question.

"Anyway." I said, diverting my attention from the cadet to the crowd.

"Let's get on with the story." I said with a snap of my finger, giving everyone a copy.

"I can't tell you what we'll be reading for it will give away everything, so I'll tell you what it's called later. But I can tell you it was written by rainbowpandababy ." I said before reading the story.

"You're really skinny."

"I - I'm sorry?"

Eren had really meant for that to sound serious and maybe offended, but it came out as a squeak because Petra's hands had settled on both sides of his waist. He made another sound - not a squeak, definitely not - when she pressed her fingers down. Ignoring his discomfort, she made a face of displeasure.

"Now that I'm thinking about it, you do seem a little too skinny brat." Levi said as he squeezed Eren's middle, similar to the way Petra did in the story.

"I look fine." Eren said with a yelp.

"We'll discuss this later." Levi said looking the boy straight in the eyes.

"Yes Captain."

"You haven't been eating, have you? They probably gave you some dry, tasteless bread down in the prison, those -" Petra definitely did not curse then. It was just Eren's ears. Petra is always nice and smiley and she definitely did not curse again. Then her eyes snapped up and there was a frown aimed at him. "But you're with us now, and the food's not great but it's got to be better than what they give the trainees, so why are you still so skinny?

"Now this is the Petra we all now and love." Gunter said with a smile. "The one that always fuss and worry over you."

"Yeah, not the bitch they paint her as in all the other stories." Erd grinned.

Eren wasn't quite sure what to say. He wasn't even aware that he was skinny. He was, what, over sixty kilograms? He fought the urge to back away from Petra, who had seemed a kind, lovely young lady until her eyes blazed with disapproval. "I'm eating! I swear, I'm eating, I finish my food at every meal, you know Captain will kill me if I don't finish my food."

"That seems about right."

"Just stop talking and read the story for once in your life four-eyes."