Levi is Fucking Whipped

"No."

"But-"

"No."

"Levi~" Hanji whined.

"No."

"Please."

"No, I'm not allowing you to have both Arlert and Yeager as you're personal guinea pigs." Levi said as he crossed his arms over Eren's waist, causing the latter to yelp in surprise. "I'm not going to use them as guinea pigs, I'm asking for Armin because he clearly has a talent in for tactical strategy and he would be a great person to discuss titan abilities and he has known Eren for almost all his life. We both know that even though I'm a good strategist I do need work, especially when we have an expedition while Erwin is out or occupied. Armin has also displayed that he is more than capable of understanding all of things that is left to discover about titans. Like me he can clearly see the difference between abnormal and normal titans no matter how small the details and differences." As Hanji kept talking everybody was surprised by the seriousness she is showing, sometimes they tend to forget that she is squad commander and a scientist/titan expert.

"Another fact I would like to point out is that we still need to find two more titan shifters, the armor and colossal."

"I can see why you need Yeager for this, but why Arlert?"

"He's sharp, he can see the smallest details in things and we can see this from when we saw him notice that Ms. Leonhart was using Maro's gear only from the small markings he made. If he could notice something like that I'm sure that he could use his sharp senses for finding the other two shifters." She finished this as she pushed up her glasses anime style.

"You made fine points, I guess you're allowed to use the brats." Levi said causing Hanji to squeal and give him a hug from the side, which almost caused Eren to fall.

"Watch it shitty glasses." The corporal said as he pushed Hanji's face away.

"Meanie." Hanji pouted as she leaned back in her seat.

"I'm going to go off topic for a while." I said to the crowd. "Instead of watching how badass Eren is, we will read more fluffy fanfiction with maybe a side of badassery." I said to them as I snapped my fingers and gave them a copy of the story we are reading.

"The story we are reading today is "Cleaning Day" by Stiri, also we will not be reading the whole thing for there is only a couple of things I want ya'll to react to."

After clearing my throat I started to read.

Eren was walking together with Captain Levi, carrying a stack of paper. Giving him a new paper to read through every so often with a big smile. Levi didn't mind having his brat walk with him. The fact that he was so helpful was a bonus.

Hanji 'awwed' at this, causing Levi to give the girl a glare.

"So Brat, the rooms need to be cleaned today, I'm putting you on it," he said without looking up. He trusted Eren with that work now. Since he saw how neat he was Levi trusted Eren to keep things clean when he wasn't there.

"With the new cadets?" he asked and gave his Captain a new paper, taking the old one and putting it on the bottom.

"Yes, those brats need to learn how to clean, after all, they have only been here a week and they have managed to make things so messy," he said with a disgusted voice and Eren nodded to appease his Captain.

"Well, I will keep an eye on them," he said with a smile and he nodded.

"Just keep an eye on them, don't help them, I'll know if you helped them," he growled and Eren just nodded.