Chapter 5: What is a spouse?

'No... Please... Stop... Stop! Sasuke... Stop... Please...'

'No...'

'Please... don't separate us again, Sasuke... Please, don't. '

'Gomen...'

One perfectly aimed thrust to the heart... Sasuke's chokutō was stained with the blood of Naruto. The only person who acknowledge him...

'Ahhhhh!' Naruto was in pain, the sword hurt, but what hurt more was the fact Sasuke actually aimed for the same spot as 4 years ago... Her heart. Let's just say 'words' where said at the final valley... 'Why...'

___________________________________

"And why Naruto?" Jiriaya asked as he ground his teeth.

"It's because she's Uzumaki, they have large chakra reserves, the Uchiha clan pales in comparison when it comes to that." Tsunade said solemnly, "They plan on making a special shinobi... the sharingan plus large chakra reserves... They want as many as possible... "

" Those... Bastards... they are disgusting!'' everything about them was sinister. Repulsive beigns.

" Yes, but this will give konoha an advantage-

"What." Jiriaya asked angrily,  "She's like your granddaughter and you act like this... You only think of her as an advantage maker!"

___________________________________

'What... Where am I?.' Naruto was confused. First minute she was talking to Sasuke and the other she was stabbed right in the heart.

'What are thou doing here?' came a raspy voice from behind Naruto.

Turning around, Naruto almost jumped out of her skin, 'Nani! What are you!? You look like an alien baba!' Naruto said feeling her skin crawl from the mans 'slightly' grotesque looks...

'Thou are not my son!' the weird looking man exclaimed.

'Well yeah, I don't have an Adams apple!' Naruto was dumbfounded, did she look like a guy?

Silence... This man was weird, everything about him was weird, his clothes, his grey skin, his hair... and horns...? His eyes made Naruto freak out the most, though. Their ripple pattern, it was unique, their dark purple hue, cold and calculative, they where... different.

'Your... Chakra... It is similar to-'

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Shut up Jiriaya!" Tsunade was fuming, "How can I be happy about this? It's not like I want Naruto to be a sharingan baby factory you know!"

Jiriaya only sighed. He knew he jumped to a conclusion with thinking... Pointing fingers at Tsunade, what was with him today.

He walked up to her desk and grabbed the sake that so conveniently in one of her desk drawers. He then grabbed two glasses and filled them with the warm, brown, liquid,"Here, drink some of this. It will help you calm down." He gestured for her to take one glass.

__________________________________

Naruto was confused, she was seeing... Things... And was that-

'Oh, my son...' a pale woman spoke breaking Naruto's chain is thought, she caped Naruto's cheek in her palm...
She was beautiful Naruto had to admit, unlike the other man... ugly old fart!