Chapter 48: Octo-Bull

Naruto had woken up early, diligence, surprisingly, grew on her. With the constant nagging of Sakura it was inevitable. Hastily, she carried her bag, locked her apartment and ran off to meet Gai sensei and Yamato.

The brisk morning air caressed her face as she ran through the streets, "Man is the morning fresh or what!" The gates came into and there stood Gai and Yamato, they looked tired.

"Gai sensei, Yamato-San!" She was hopping their direction. This, to say the least aggravated Yamato. She was so energetic in the morning... And so obnoxious too. She reached them in a matter of seconds with a loud greeting.

"H-hey Naruto, tone it down a little bit, will ya?" Yamato pled. It was five in the morning... And she was this loud. He was stuck with two of the loudest people in the leaf, Might Gai and Naruto... 'Kami help me.' Yamato thought.

"Oh, sorry..." A small giggle escaped her, the source of her excitement was obscure. There was nothing to be excited about at all! Well, she believed she was going on an S rank mission, so-

"No, be as loud as you want, that's the spirit of youth!" Gai gave her a thumbs up and his charming smile.

God, what did I do to deserve this? A sigh escaped Yamato, "Alright, let's get going. It's going to take us  five hours until we reach the dock, so let's get going."

"Alright!" What made her so happy? "Hey, Gai sensei, how does the eight-tails look like?"

"Hmm, such information is classified, even I don't know his appearance! But I heard he has eight tails!"

'What?' Naruto looked bewildered at Gai... Was he serious? His name was literally eight tails. Of course he would have eight tails! It's in his name! "O-oh, is that so?" She asked awkwardly. Wrong person to ask.

"Hey, Yamato-San, how does the eight tails look like?" She asked hoping to get something sensible.

Yamato looked at her, reading her body gestures and her eyes maybe she was excited to meet someone like her. Someone who she could relate with... Someone who's gone through what she has... "Is that why, Naruto?"

She looked at him confused, "Why what, sensei?" She stared hoping for a reply but all she got was awkward silence.

"It's alright, forget it... And about the eight tails, I've only seen him once. That was when I infiltrated the land of lighting, he resembles a bull on his top half and the bottom half resembles and octopus-

"Octo-bull! That's so cool! Is he really strong?"

"Well, probably... He is a jinchuriki..."

"Cool, I'm so anxious to meet him!"

"I'm sure you are." Yamato said with a small smile on his face.

"Oh so he's and octopus bull! Quite intriguing I should say," Gai spoke.

"I know right! Hope he's not mean though..." Naruto added.

"Well, let's just hope for the best." Yamato added.

_________________________________

"So I can't participate in the war is what yo trying to say?"

"Exactly, the Akatsuki are very strong at the moment, adding you to the war would basically be us handing you over to them." The Raikage told his younger brother. He was eager to go to war. Bee never fancied violence, the only time he fought was to protects those around him or himself. But this time he was fighting for the village; it meant a lot to him.

"But-

"But nothing. Nothing you say will change my mind. And you're going back to Genbu. This time you'll have to take care of someone."

"C'mon bro, you know that ain't ma role! I wanna be fighting not running and hidin'."

"You are not hiding. I'm just protecting you and the other villages. If they got their hands on you, it would be absolute catastrophe... For women and children alike. So understand Bee." He stood up from his chair and took a few steps towards his brother, gently latching his lone hand at the nape of neck he pulled their heads to each other, "So stay put, Bee..."

Killer bee gingerly nodded and went out of the office, "Taking care of someone huh... Man, that's gonna be troublesome. On the bright side, at least I'll see all my friends back on Genbu."

Killer Bee's luggage had already been packed, all he to do was start off to meet the person he had to baby sit. At least he would Motoi again...

_______________________________

"Man, my feet are killing me!" Naruto said rubbing her feet, they had reached the harbor one schedule. There they found hidden cloud shinobi who were to escort them. Naruto was dawned with excitement to see the eight tail, hopefully he was kind...

Despite The constant sailing They hadn't seen land for over four hours. Naruto was beginning to get sea sick, "Hey, how much longer until we get there?" Naruto whined, the man who Naruto identified as Yugi, simply ignored her... He was a cold douche...

The boat sailed in solemnity, the gentle currents of the water shaking it slightly, honestly, once Naruto got over the sea sickness the scenario was really beautiful.

Suddenly the atmosphere became thick and foggy, the speed of the boat gradually decreasing as they were moving, giant booms and splashes in the water caught their attention. Water droplets fell, "what's that? Yamato questioned, "what the hell was that?"

A squeal escaped Naruto, "Tentacles, tentacles, tentacles! It must be him!"

The creature emerged from the water bearing all of its ten tentacles, instantly it begun lashing at the boat-

"Get me octo-bull-San- I'm here, let me ride you!"

"Naruto, that's not an octopus, it's a freaking squid!" Yamato said latching on for dear life as the currents shot the ship vigorously-

"Are you sure, he looks like an octopus to me!"

"It has ten tentacles, and octopus has eight for God sake Naruto!"

"Mmm no, he's an octopus! I know it!

"Just take cover Naruto"

"Mmm, I don't believe you- Naruto was cut off guard by a vicious attack. Honestly, this caught her by surprise, hitting her head on the ship rails her vision slowly became blurry instantly she heard a weird sound... A man's voice...

"Weeeeee! Let's get groovy lil squid!"

To be continued