Chapter 13: Polar opposites

Hot chakra engulfed the area, steam emitting from both figures. "Ni-San..." A young man with dark chestnut hair said. His body bruised and battered, he was no match for his older brother still... Indra Ōtsutsuki. The first man to bear the Sharingan, the person whom father should have chosen as the  successor of the Creed.

________________________________

Naruto's cerulean blue eyes widened... It felt like she had been sleeping for an eternity... Living her life as a different person, many, many different people, "Kuso..." She held her head from the dull, stinging pain. Her training was going... Well. The oil failed miserably. Fukasaku-san suggested a new technique, one that involved him and another toad she assumed was his spouse attached to her shoulders. Ero-Senin uses sage mode the same way.

"Oh, good. You are awake." Fukasaku-san said, he was accompanied by a purple and pale yellow frog. It was covered with a charcoal grey coat and had a purple afro.

"So this is her?" Shima asked intrigued. The girl looked a lot like her him.

"Sensei... How are you?" Naruto asked.

"How are you, Namikaze-San?" Shima spoke. Her enthusiasms source was obscure, but who was Naruto to judge.

She looked around bewildered, was their somebody transparent, "Who, me?" She questioned.

"Oh, do not be silly- her mouth was abruptly shut by Fukasaku-san, why did she have to be a loud mouth? Jiriaya did not deem it was the right time to tell her about her parents identities.

"Shut up ma, it is not the right time!" He shouted lowly, "Ma here has a thing for mixing people up. Do not worry. Ok, Naruto?" He had an uncomfortable grin on his face.

Naruto couldn't help but believe them, "So about the training, can we start!?"

"Sure," He smiled.      

_________________________________

The distinct sound of rain filled Jiriaya's ears, the frigid breeze making his white mane like hair sway side to side. The infiltration was easier than expected, but now it was time to extract the information and leave like he were never there, ''But first!'' he had an unexpected nose bleed, his eyes were the size of dinner plates and fixated, a pub.

He made his way to the pub, maybe he could get some information there... And some personal information for his book, too. He entered, the place was warm with all the smoke from the cigarettes plenty of the anonymous individuals were smoking. He then made his way to a table, and that's when she caught his eye... "Hey! Could I get some service!?" His grin was all but perverse. She looked like Tsunade!

"Sure, sir." She said cheerfully sitting down next to him with a glass of Sake.

"Oh wow, what is a beautiful lady like you doing here?" His blush got deeper when he saw them jiggle.

"Oh stop, I am not the prettiest one here!" She had a jovial persona. He liked that.

"Oh, no. You are thee best!"

They Prattled for hours and hours, without her knowing, Jiriaya slowly got deeper and deeper into the land of Rains affairs. She gladly told him everything she knew... Sadly, she had to go, her husband came to visit, what irony, working at a place like this but wedded. He now knew where his hideout was.

He dicided it was time leave, just before he was about to leave his seat, "Hey, you are leaving already?" She asked. That was sooner than expected, he was expecting her to take hours...

"Oh- um I have to run-

"Come on, just two more drinks?" She asked getting closer to him, Jiriaya couldn't help his old man hormones.  She was too much to handle.

"Aw-How can I say no..." Jiriaya and his company spoke twice longer, each second leading them deeper into the others personal life. Gradually she began complaining about her oh so caring spouse. "He's only a genin?" Jiriaya was perplexed, a 32 year old man was a genin... And the best part was that he worked for the leader.

A longing sigh escaped Jiriaya's mouth sadly he had to go. Seriously this Time.  If it was just one of his trips, he would stay, and maybe ravage a few bodies. But now he was on mission that would decide the leafs future. "Sorry, Kimi-Chan. But I have to go." He said disappearing in a swirl of wind, and leafs.

__________________________________

"Sensei... It's you." The purple haired lady spoke morosely. Her eyes showed disbelief, almost like she was seeing a ghost, "I have to tell Pein." Her form slowly became whole, how did he even infiltrate their land? He was more of a threat than originally thought.

__________________________________

"So sensei is here?" The monotone voice said... The mans eyes opened revealing the same ripple motif Naruto saw frequently in her dreams, the rinnegan, "Give me a few minutes, Konan. I have to switch, in the meantime, keep sensei busy."

"Hai, Pein." She slowly became paper ornaments and spread out in search of her master.

Jiriaya was taken aback, every were he went he found a paper ornament of an angel. The civilians said it brought good fortune to their stands. But they had to be a reason for their putting that.

To be continued