Chapter 42: Hello stranger 2

Sasuke relentlessly shoot arrows at Danzo's summoning, the arrows caused mass destruction in the circumjacent, but despite the beasts size it was agilely evading the arrows. Using its tusks, it lifted Sasuke's Susanoo slamming him into the ground, debris flew everywhere as it broke the bridge in half.

Water splashed as Sasuke and the Baku landed, instantly they emerged in a fierce battle, Sasuke shoot consecutive punches at the Baku, all creating a loud bam on collision, but it seemed inefficient because its suction was still a gnawing at Sasukes Susanoo, parts of its partial amor were disappearing by the second...

Sasukes mind was in distress despite the lack of emotion on his face, his next option was Amaterasu, but he had expended too much chakra, and even if he had sufficient chakra he wouldn't take the risk. His vision was getting blurry, the strain in his felt like they had been set ablaze. Was this what Itachi experienced? Regardless,

"Fire style: Great fire ball jutsu..." Sasuke blew his lips and the massive orb of fire was inhaled by the Baku. It stopped playing offensive and was now groveling in pain... Sasuke looked amused, instantly a large cloud of smoke enveloped the creature indicating it's departure.

Danzo looked dumbfounded, he was the only one to ever take out his strongest summoning. Sasuke had deactivated his susanoo, his gaze was on Danzo from the bottom of the bridge, he looked beat, his eyes were bleeding and his fave had bruises.

In a flash he started running up the pillars of the bridge, he sword hungered for blood, he leaped, his sword ready to kill, Danzo pulled another kunai, taking on a defensive stance, Sasuke slashed, the sound of shattering iron filled Madara's ears who seemed to be in deep contemplation. He saw Sasuke kill the said Danzo five times... He could tell Danzo heed wasn't solely on the fight, he was constantly keeping watch on Him.

Sasuke and Danzo had turned to a taijutsu battle... So far he's killed Danzo five times, and with each time he killed him, an eye on his arm would close. Does that arm show how many times he needs to be killed? Or is it just a timer, the man leaped back squaring up,

"zanagi, a technique known only to the Uchiha, one can have a second chance of life, but at the cost of his sharingan." Madara spoke.

"So that means I have to kill him five more times?" Sasuke shoot forward like a bullet, hearing that took him aback, Sasuke landed staggering blows on Danzo, his guard was weak, his attention had gone to Madara, Sasuke struck the man with Lighting fast attacks, all coordinating with the prior and next attack.

Danzo decided to play peekaboo, closing all his vulnerable parts  and opening them to lure Sasuke in for an attack, but Sasuke fought strategically keeping his distance and using the debris to his advantage he threw the stone as shuriken hitting Danzo's eyes, and then, "Chidori!-
Sasuke was about to piece Danzo for the second time, but in a twinkling wood emerged from his pale arm. Sasuke looked puzzled, wood release?He was pushed back. The man fell to his knees, he was tired... If this dragged out, he would die. He looked around for an escape route. And hello and behold Karin was watching in awe.

The man struggled to get free and leaped back, the masked man's aver... it was evil, "Who are you!" Danzo had snapped, it was a challenging fighting against the Mangekyou and ignoring his gaze... it made his body feel heavy... "Answer me God dammit! Who the hell are you- Ughrrggnn!" A massive tree emerged from his arm again, the Hashirama cells were too strong, Danzo fell to his knees, blood splattered on the ground as he coughed. He used his other arm to pull it off. Relief was on his face as he detached it.

Madara kept quiet, his gaze get more intense, he viewed Danzo as an irritating rodent in need of extermination, "Look behind you."

Danzo quickly did as he was told, a vivid image of Itachi was facing him... He looked mortified for a split until realization struck, "Wait, you are dead! I have nothing to fear! You are dead!" He sliced the image, crows dispersed vigorously, they clouded his vision, and in an instant, he was punched in the stomach making him tumble back. Karin watched as the groggily tried stand up but fell creating a thud, he was closer to her now. He was hardly one meter away.

"Attaboy, Sasuke. Now end it." Sasuke followed him slowly, his vision was getting dark. Danzo looked at the young Uchiha approaching him then at Karin...

Sasuke understood his gesture and stopped. Danzo lounged himself towards Karin using her as a shield. He clenched his arm tightly around her neck. It was getting hard to breath for her.

"What are you going to do, Sasuke?" Madara was intrigued with were this was going, "Show the extent to which you loved your brother."

Sasuke had a nonchalant facade, he looked unnaturally calm, "Karin, don't move an inch."

Karin felt relieved hearing those words, he would protect her,  "Do anything stupid and she dies!" He exclaimed, they were at his mercy, she's probably an important factor to their faction. So they would let him flee, "She is at my mercy, you are at my mercy!" That wasn't the situation, Madara's gaze sent chills down Danzo's spine, he planned not to expend a lot of chakra to fight the real threat... initially that was his plan, but Sasukes mangekyou was troublesome. The only option he had here was to retreat...

Sasuke gathered chakra in his hand, changing his chakra form was something he worked hard to gain and it seemed it was worth it.  Sasuke extended his arm, and in a flash, a sword made of scorching lightning pierced both Karin and Danzo, they looked mortified.

Madara watched in awe, "Oh yes, Sasuke! That's my boy!" He would sacrifice anything to avenge his brother. He was truly an avenger.

Karin looked at the bright blue lightning piercing her chest, it burnt the inside of her body, she looked confused, tears where rolling down her cheeks... Danzo let go of her, he fell to his knees, his heart had been pierced... he thought she was important, why would he harm her... his aver turned to Madara, he saw it, the crimson eyes of the Uchiha... "W-who are you?" Blood gushed from his chest. He stood up, slowly making his way to Madara...

Madara loved the sight he was seeing, the suffering of others brought delightful pleasure to his heart... that's if he had one. He was a threat, Madara crawled to the pillar Madara was, his gaze made his body feel heavy. He reached the pillar were he was seated. Danzo had tears in his eyes, the masked man was a threat to the leaf. He had to be killed... "Again, who are you!" He exclaimed activating the seal on his heart, this seal would explode, it had an eight meter radius, he would destroy the man along with Sasuke. Even if they decided to run they would die.

"This is for the leaf-" He exclaimed like a crazed man, his plan was flawless, but that masked man just had to show his face... 'Why...? Why hadn't life gone the way he wanted? Hiruzen... I should have been Hokage, not you...'

'I should have been the third Hokage, not you... But... That doesn't really matter, does it, old friend? I'll be seeing you soon-'

Madara opened a portal behind Sasuke and pulled him, Danzo watched, he looked bewildered, but it short lived, he knew his death seconds away, so why fret? The bridge exploded, the place was destroyed, the bridge couldn't even be considered a bridge.

Karin watched as the self destructed, the spiral that belonged to Madara opened, Sasuke walked out of the portal, her vision was blurry and their voices sounded distraught. They seemed to be agreeing on something, Sasuke nodded and approached Karin, his eyes had lost their onyx color and were now a light grey. He was going blind.

He squatted down lifting her, by her hair, he pulled out a kunai, "I can't let you leave m, you may expose Madara's hideout m, you understand, right?"

She had no power to protest, she watched as he drew it closer to her nake-

"Sasuke!" That familiar feminine voice called to him... could it be?

To be continued

Hey guys, hope you're alright. I apologize for all grammatical errors, I'm trying to update as quickly as I can to cover up for my absence.