Chapter 50: Persuasion

Madara materialized in the burial place of Nagato and Yahiko. The place was decorated with origami, Konan took a lot of time to prepare this final resting place for her friends.

"What a wonderful place."
He stood over Nagatos pale lifeless body. If he hadn't used Rene-rebirth things would have gone smoother. But what's done is done, no need pondering about what could have been any further.

"Now, Nagato... I believe you have something of mine." He knelt on one knee and stretched his hand towards Nagatos eye sockets... "Here we go-

________________________________

"Shit. I knew it wasn't a good idea giving that little prick his brothers eyes." Kabuto cursed under his breath. Nothing was left of the damn place. "I have to tell Madara about this..."

H pulled one of his fingers out and it turned into a small pale snake, raising its head it awaited instructions, "Tell Madara as soon as he's back what Sasuke did. And do inform that I'm out looking for the eight and nine tails. I'll report to him when I have something." The small snake nodded and gingerly slithered away into the piles of debris.

"I can't wait to see what's going to happen. Something great is coming. I am certain of this." He grinned menacingly and went off... They hadn't received any information from Kisame yet. Zetsu and Kisame had devised a plan that would disclose the location of eight tails.

"I'm quite eager to see what will happen. Now let's see if I can find Naruto." Kabuto grinned menacingly.

________________________________

Naruto and the others had arrived in Genbu, everything was mega sized! The animals, trees, mere ants were the size of her entire leg! She's was excited nonetheless, this place made her feel free and it tickled her seal... It felt like the fox was calm, almost? But the rage harbored deep inside him was still there. She could still feel it...

She had been Wandering around the building they were staying Naruto finally came across it. Killer Bee's room, a moment of pondering and muttering to herself to how he might respond to sudden visit.

Mustering up the courage Naruto knocked a couple of times before finally, he opened the door only to look over her, "Man, I could've sworn someone was-

"Down here!" Naruto exclaimed, man... being short... Nah, she wasn't short, it was him, he was giant, "Good evening Bee-San!" She had a mirthful smile on her face, every time she was close to him it made her seal tingle.

Hardly paying her any further attention her slammed the door in face! This aggravated Naruto, "Yo, Bee-San! Open the door, C'mon! Don't be a dick!" After a couple more minutes of protesting he opened the door again. "I was wondering, you teach me how to do that cool thing you did at the ocean?"

"No." He was blunt. She looked defeated before a glint appeared in her eyes, "C'mon Bee-San I'll show you something cool." She crossed her hands as to do her shadow clone Justus but instead in the words spoken where far from parallel, "Sexy-Jutsu!"

Hinata, Sakura, ten ten, Ino, and Lady Taunade surprisingly, appeared naked in front of the man, "C'mon just teach me how you did it." Hinata said seductively.

"Yeah, it won't hurt to share you know~ Sakura spoke in a like tone.

Bang! The door closed shut, smoke appeared as Naruto came back and the clones disappeared... "mahn! Why are you being so rude?! Its not cool ya know!" Naruto stood pouting at the door, her cheeks red and flustered, a few seconds past and the distinctive creaking of the door clouded her ears.

"Exactly! That's what I've been missing, ya know!" Killer Bee began scribbling in his note book, you helped me blondie, that ya know of yours was the key to completing my rap, weeee!"

"So does that mean you're gonna help me too!" Her face was beaming with hope.

"Yea, first thing tomorrow, ya know!" Killer Bee said and instantly slammed the door in her face yet again. Naruto was too happy to get made this time so she hopped and skipped to her room and slept with a smile.

________________________________

"So, what's the plan Sasuke?" Suigetsu inquired.

"First things first we need new clothes and equipment, then afterwards we destroy the leaf..."

"I have no problem if that's what you want." Jugo was alright with anything Sasuke decided. Jugō noticed a change in Sasuke. Deep hatred, hatred that surpassed anything he's ever felt.

"Wow, you're quite ambitious aren't you Sasuke?!" Suigetsu knew with how he was right now it could be possible but he refused to believe.

Sasuke didn't bother replying, he knew what he was capable of, the eternal mangekyou Sharingan was powerful beyond comprehension. Destroying the leaf would be child's play with how he was now.

"Sasuke-Sama, what happened, you seem different...?" Jugo was curious. Sadly he got no response from Sasuke and decided best to leave at that.

'Slaughter everyone in the leaf, destroy everything in my path, even if it's you...' hared seeped deep into his heart. His thoughts were that of destruction and chaos. "Hope to see you again, Naruto." He whispered.

"Mm? Did you say something Sasuke?" Suigetsu asked but as expected he got no reply. He was so different now.

To be continued