Chapter 44: As Vague As It Gets

Naruto's POV

His pale, muscular body held me tightly, his frame was much larger than mine, his gestures were gentle. Everything was vivid, his hot breath as he gingerly kissed my neck, the heat of his body, his caressing me, it was all clear. But his face I couldn't make out. I saw his entire body but not his face...

Before I knew it, my vision was getting hazy and my body numb. All I could feel was the fleeting heat from the mysterious man's body, soon, that left me too. A bright light blinded me, as soon as it cleared I heard a child's voice, "Uncle *^*^*!" His words reverberated, I tried to make out the name he kept on uttering but it was incoherent. The anonymous man went down on one knee hugging the boy tightly, all I could see was the boys spiky, dark hair.

The mystery man soon let go off the boy, he gradually turned his face to me, but before I could even have a mere espy of his face I woke up...

My eyes gradually opened, it was bright... And smelt like cardamom. I assumed that was Sai from the raven hair, He smelt good. My mind gradually drifted back to when me and the mysterious were doing it. A blush flushed my face. I shut my eyes wanting to forget about that. I burried my face deeper into Sai's back. My eyes then paid attention to his hair, the cardamom decent was concentrated there, unconsciously my eyes trailed to his pale neck... He was as pale that man... Maybe?!

End of POV

"Naruto, are able to walk now?" His voice caught her off guard, she jumped off his back, he looked at her with a small smile, "I guess that's a yes, then?"

"Oh, uh yeah! I'm feeling m-much better now." Naruto pondered about that child and mysterious man. Her face was red, her walk with Sai was in pin drop silence, could her speculations be correct? Was Sai the mystery man? Could he be the one who she had done it with... In her dream. She shook her head vehemently wanting to forget.

"Naruto." Sai's voice caught her heed yet again, "It's gone."

She had a confused look on her face. Tilting her head she inquired, "What do you mean?" He was a weird one this one.

"My seal," He opened his mouth revealing the absence of Danzo's mark on his tongue, "So I guess... I'm free." The thought of being free... it was nostalgic! But what was he supposed to do now?

Karin spectated from Kakashi's back, her and the blonde girl were about the same age... So she was Naruto... Hers and Sasukes rival. She was the polar opposite of him. Her chakra was so warm, and
welcoming. She was vibrant, charismatic... Karin drifted further into the warm feeling of her chakra. Despite her being a captive, she felt oddly safe. Karin dove even further, but the sensation gradually became cold, in a twinkling the nine tails chakra flashed before her eyes changing Naruto's atmosphere... 'What...? Was that her?' Karin felt a surge of fear paralyze her body she was stiff on Kakashi's back.

Her mouth was agape, malice that by far surpassed that of Sasuke, was right in front of her

Naruto's gaze turned back feeling Karin's murky gaze,"What's wrong? You're staring." Naruto felt nervous, Karin looked at her with eyes filled with anger and shame. Angry because Sasuke would never go a day without saying her name in his sleep and shame because she knew hating this girl over a guy who just attempted to kill her was childish.

"Nothing... You're just... Never mind." She burried her face in the pit between Kakashi's should and head.

Naruto had a dumbfounded expression etched on her face, she was probably scared. Karin's face was pale and her lips were chapped, she was in bad condition. This wasn't good for someone in her 'situation'.

Naruto felt the urge to speak to this girl. Dejection took home in her eyes. This gnawed at Naruto's heart, 'What should I say-

"I see you're pregnant..." she spoke hesitantly, Karin's gaze shot up in surprise, she could tell?

"How far in are you?" She further spoke with a kind smile. Karin was at a loss of words. The blonde girls sensory skills were top notch.

"That's non of your business." Her voice was stern... Naruto smile grew mischievous, "Who's the daddy?" She drew closer Karin.

"N-none of your business!" She was irritated. Why did she want to know?

"Is it Orochimaru!?" Naruto spoke teasingly, her expression was priceless! "His hiss, Karin dear, how is our child hisss!" Naruto bursted out in laughter.

"It's not Orochimaru okay?!" The thought of being intimate with the snake gave her goosebumps. It was gross, "alright, don't tell me, I'll find out by myself." She flashed a cheeky smile at Karin.

"Good luck." Karin spoke, so this was Naruto... She could see why Sasuke had a soft spot for her... but that hurt her so much. She was just a tool to Sasuke.

"Hey Karin, what's your favorite food?" Karin was compelled to respond to her.

"Okonomiyaki... You?" She felt good speaking to Naruto. All the bad feelings disappeared while speaking to her.

Naruto was an interesting person, she could make friends with about anyone, and it seemed her and Karin had already become friends. Soon laughter was all that filled the ears of Kakashi, Sai and Sakura. The gates of the leaf were coming into view.

"Hey, Naruto..." she called her newly made friend, "Are you still curious about the father to my child?"

Naruto eyes flashed brightly, "Yes, yes! Tell me!" Her mind was going crazy. Suspense wasn't her favorite thing.

"The father is-

To be continued

Sorry for not updating guys... I honestly don't have any excuse that would please those of you who like this book so I'm really sorry. Please enjoy the chapter, bye ❤️