Chapter 29: Killer Bee

"Why are we in the land of lighting?" Intrigued, Jugo was. Sasuke abruptly preconized their departure to Land of Lighting without informing them why.

"Oi, what are we doing here?" Suigetsu barked. The hate between him and Sasuke swelled up. It was ready to burst at any moment.

"Beast collecting." Sasuke spoke nonchalantly, having no fear of tailed beasts. He wasn't even sacred of Kami himself... He would gladly jump in a pit of all nine tailed beasts, all for revenge.

"The Jinchuriki of the Hachibi can control the beast. He is the most minacious..." Jūgo informed Karin and Suigetsu who were oblivious of their current conundrum.

"I see." Karin was prepared to throw her life away for Sasuke, but... There was something of higher significance than Sasuke right now, and that was the life growing in her.

"Karin, deduce the location with densest chakra." Sasuke ordered. Karin nodded gesturing she had acknowledged his orders. She started scouting the area... A few minuets had elapsed and she seemed to have found the location, judging by triumphed smile that is.

"South east." They all nodded and stared heading the said direction. The land of lighting was a nice place, and Suigetsu agreed. The women there were to die for... Seriously.

"100 meters... 99 meters... 98 meters." Karin uttered as they were getting closer, and the chakra was getting stronger... the Jinchuriki was on a mountain apparently. Meaning the air would be thin. She pondered if that was good for her considering her condition.

"78 meters, 57 meters, 28 meters..." As they drew closers Karin begun growing skeptical. Well... There's no going back now.

"10 meters... 8 meters... 5,4,3,2,-

"Weeeeeeeeeee! Ma' rhymes right and tight- they will always put up fight- yea, yea they so bright you might loose yo sight- brother! Weeeeee-

Taka halted finding the person, he was a dark, large, muscular, blonde man with dread locks; He looked harmless, but his chakra and his multiple swords told a different story. He was currently sitting below a temple.

"Oi, are you the Jinchu-

"Weee- what do you mean ma rhymes are lame, you know I ain't doin it for the fame! Weeeee!"

"Who is he talking to?" Suigetsu was nonplussed. Was he retarded...? If so, he didn't want any part of this.

"Ignoring me."  Sasuke charged Killer Bee with the speed of Lighting, not unsheathing his sword he struck the oblivious mans head, the smack sound was unreal.

The man stood up, he was really tall, "Now who dares disturb ma chill- watch now, cause you gonna get a thrill, weeeeee!"

The man threw a flurry of punches, Sasuke now playing defensive leaned back and ducked, dodging the attacks, the speed of them was unbelievable.

He unsheathed his sword spinning it in unreadable circular motions to confuse his foe, and just like a bullet he shot to stab his stomach, and in an instant the man unsheathed on of his many swords blocking the attack.

Sparks flew every where, as the two clashed iron relentlessly, and with each attack the man man made, it sliced Sasuke, at this point their movements were nothing but blurs.

The man attempted to kick Sasuke, moving back enough to dodge it he used the mans knee as leverage and hoisted himself up in a side flip finding Killer Bees bare back, 'This ones agile- he reminds me of a miss-ile!'

"Chidori-

"Lariat!" The man punched Sasuke's throat, no one saw him turn around, all they saw was Sasuke flying passed them and crushing into the temple wall. Blood gushed from his mouth. He had a wide, hollow wound on his neck. This could kill him.

"Son of a bitch!" Suigetsu charged and swung his giant sword at Killer Bee with speed and precision, the attack made a loud clank being blocked, he retracted and began an onslaught of haymakers with his sword.

Karin watched in awe, how was that piece of metal moving that swiftly. Sparks were flying due to the collision of swords, killer Bee was dodging smoothly, using reach to his merit and slicing him here and there. They duked it out for minutes.

Suigetsu's arms grotesquely enlarged, he started attacking relentlessly, and Sasuke out of nowhere slashed Killer Bee, the man instantly become a puddle of ink.

"I saw you a mile away, ay!" Immediately he threw another punch to the back of Sasuke's head-

"Sharingan." He pivoted anti-clock wise, dodging the death blow then spinning around his arm kicking his chin. He jumped back squaring up again, but-

"Weeeeee! This is getting hunky Dory! Let's do this Gyūki!" Everyone's eyes widened as Killer Bee morphed, they were a few people who could experience Lariat and tell the tell... And he found one of those few. So in all respect, he was going to show them real power.

"Alright, Tailed-beast-bomb!" Gyūki exclaimed, a blast was shoot at them, mass destruction was second nature to Jinchuriki, Jugo fused his cells with Sasuke's to heal that fatal wound. And as a result he was weakened into a child like form... And embarrassingly he was clinging onto Karin for dear life.

The roar of the beast was loud, peril was on their faces, but one of them showed no fear, "Mangekyou Sharingan," The unique motif of the scarlet eyes... blood ran down Sasuke's cheek, "My flames never extinguish... never waver in face of water... They keep on burning until their target is nothing but ash. Now... Amaterasu." The beastly roar became a cry for help, in an instant, the beast was pleading.

He watched the beast fall into the lake below the temple... not having any pity nor sympathy, he loved the sight of beast burning.

'That's enough." Sasuke concentrated on extinguishing the fire, his right eye took the strain stopping the fire, "So left is for ignition and right extinguishing."

The Octobull morphed back to Killer Bee, he was strong, one hit and he was closer to death than when he fought Itachi. He jumped down to the lake, water splashed as he landed, he followed calmly and hoisted him over his shoulders and urged his team to flee the scene. It seemed like their battle attained a bit of attention.

To be continued

I know, I know, I suck at writing fight scenes... But bare with me... Bye!♥️