Chapter 38: Declaration Of War

"Well helloooooo there," The grotesque looking being permeated the wooden floor, it's grin was nauseating, "Do you know what time it is?!" White Zetsu felt nostalgic, he did not play big roles in missions, but today...

"Who the hell are you?" The Raikage's intimidating chakra suffused the room, his blood lust was insatiable, this bastard had the audacity to walts in like he owned the place.

The entire room was silent, their aver all set on on white Zetsu. What was this thing. Its grin, it's dismantled teeth, and it's sickly hair, he wasn't human...

"You are all in trouble!" He jovial having the opportunity to play an important role. His grin grew wider, "You are all going to-

Like they say, lighting strikes a certain place only once, and that's how many attempts it took for the Raikage to snap Zetsu'a neck. The other Kage watched in awe, they hadn't seen him move, all they heard was the truncated sound of Zetsu's snapping neck.

The entire room was quiet, you could hear discrete breaths in the room, "What was that thing...?" The Tsuchikage broke the silence, "Could it be something that belonged to the Akatsuki?"

"It's my first time encountering something like this." Gaara's spoke added, "I think it should bisected to know more about-

"Now I don't think that's a good idea." A deep voice apprehended the attention of the people in room, Madara had arrived, "You just have to leave it alone." He spoke referring to Zetsu.

"Now who are you!?" Temari spoke, she could feel it. She could the hate harbored by this man, "I'm sick and tired of you f-freaks barging in like this." Dear was laced in her voice as the mans singular crimson eye intently watched her.

Gaara gourd was shaking indicating he was ready to fight if need be. This man...

This common thought was allocated in everyone's mind, "Who was this man?"

"Again, who are you?" The Raikage scrutinized the mans attire m, he was an Akatsuki member, but there wasn't any information what's so ever about him, "I can see you are Akatsuki, but there isn't anything about you in the hit books. So again, who are you." The Raikage wasn't taking his usual loud demeanor, instead he focused on this man, he was dangerous.

The masked man looked at them carefully, "I am Madara Uchiha." He spoke stoically, he got dumbfounded looks from his audience. It was clear they thought his claim was bias.

"Bullshit, we all know Madara died agars ago!" The Mizukage argued. It was simply illogical to claim you were a man who died decades before them.

"Oh believe me you, I'm well alive." His sharingan glowed a bright red. The Uchiha had been faced with parricide, leaving only two members, Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha, but this man... All the Uchiha apart from the two brothers were accounted as dead. So this man...

"I don't believe you." The Tsuchikage abruptly spoke, this was absurd! "Take your ludicrous assertions else where!" Though some individuals in the room didn't believe him, he hadn't the slightest bit of care. 

"I am not here to convince you I am who I am. I'm here for something more important." Madara crossed his legs and rested his head on his hand, "I am here to declare war."

Peril spread in the hearts of everyone in the room, the surge of chakra he emanated when saying the last words, putting some to their knees, and upon saying those words, he gingerly began to permeate through the room, "See you on the battlefield." His voice was intimidating. Gaara watched as he left the room.

What jutsu was that, "T-this is serious-

A loud boom from outside the room caught their attention, what now? The chain of interruptions was enough to disturbed a typical jounins mind. But the Kage remained calm and collected...

The door abruptly opened giving way to a garish gust of wind, and soon as it opened, the curtains that were stationed behind the Kage fell.

They all looked up to see the cause, and what they say was shocking, Sasuke Uchiha, they were shocked to see him here...

Danzo looked at the young man standing on the ceiling, a grin was spread across his face. He fell right into his hand.

The Raikage had a different expression, he looked like a rabid predator awaiting to strike. Gaara was nonchalantly during the entire ordeal. And Tetsushogun watched the entire thing uncover.

"Are you ready to die?" The Raikage released his menacing chakra, he wanted Bee back.

__________________________________

Naruto was in bed, it seemingly belonged to a motel... the ceiling was alien, she felt light headed, was there no hope for Sasuke?

Flash back

"Naruto please stop chasing after Sasuke," Sakura held Naruto tightly, "You can break that promises Naruto." Her eyes were filled with tears, letting go of someone you love is hard, but Sakura had to let Naruto free of that promise four years ago.

"You don't have to chase Sasuke for my sake any more, I don't love him anymore, so just stop!-

"Shut up... Sakura." Naruto spoke lowly, lies soiled her voice, this feeling, what was it? Naruto has heart beat wildly against her chest, "Stop lying to yourself! I can tell you still love him..." this feeling, "So just stop it!"  Her breath was picking up...

"Naruto, I may still love him, but that doesn't mean you should chase after him because of a childish request I made four years ago! So just stop-

"I'm not doing it for you, or Sasuke... I am doing it because he is my friend, even before you asked me... I- her breathing pace had picked, Yamato noticed and rushed towards her urging her to relax.

"I promised myself..." her vision was getting blurry, she was hyperventilating, she was losing her balance... "To bring him back..." she fell in the snow, she could hear distant voices, Kakashi... Sai... and others she couldn't quite get.

The present

"Are you awake?" Yamato asked hearing her shuffling in the futon. She gave him a thumbs up in reply. And lazily retracted.

The silence on the room was awkward. She had passed out for quite some time.

"You have to eat, so what about I get you some brown rice pudding?" He questioned, "You fainted, so I think you should eat something."

"Ok." Yamato felt bad for the young girl. She had dejection written on her face.

Yamato sighed and went out the room to fetch her something to eat. And that's when she heard his voice...

"Hello, Uzumaki Naruto."

To be continued