Chapter 46: They Fit Perfectly

"Sasuke, you are blind," Madara spoke nonchalantly, discarding the persona and demeanor of Tobi, "At this point you have been rendered useless." He was cogent, always enticing people into doing what brought merit to him.

"Madara," Sasuke spoke strong, his voice laced with hatred, "Give them to me. My brothers eyes."

A grin grew under Madara's mask, he didn't beat around the bush, "Alright then, Sasuke. I'll begin the operation shortly." He walked out of the room. That boy sure was something. Most Uchiha who awoke their Mangekyo and lost their light would never want to see again. Some because they've seen the horrors of the world and don't want to anymore. But Sasuke, even after seeing his entire clan dead and slaughtered in front of him, he still sought light.

However Madara's pondering was short lived, the presence of another struck his senses, looking around-

"How are you, Madara?" A strange voice spoke. Madara turned his back, a pale, snake like man stood there. He had light grey hair and imposing yellow eyes.

"And who might you be?" Madara inquired, "And how did you get here?" His sharingan spinning uncontrollably he approached slowly. Why didn't Zetsu sense him.

"Easy there, O-bito," Kabuto spoke, it was amazing how he manipulated people into thinking he was a dead man. That name caught Him off guard. Someone actually knew it...

"Who told you that name?" Obito asked, this man knew too much, he wasn't going to leave here alive. Hardly getting an answer he question more balefully, "Who the hell told you that name."

A small grin grew on Kabuto's chapped lips, "Oh don't worry. But before we proceed. I am not your enemy, I am an ally," when he absorbed Orochimaru's remains he gained knowledge, knowledge that could destroy the world as they knew it, "I want to aid you in your mission. I want to aid in bringing peace to this world,"

His eye slowed its rotation, gazing into his soul. Obito did not feel any deceit in the man's words, reluctantly, "Sure." He agreed and walked off to get Itachis eyes, Kabuto followed closely behind. Getting the apparatuses and the eyes he ushered Kabuto to where Sasuke was.

"Sasuke, I'm back." He announced, Kabuto looked intrigued, seeing the younger Uchiha all bruised and battered. It caught him by surprise actually. The vessel that Orochimaru wanted dearly.

"What are you going to do, Madara?"

"An operation. I'm going to implant Itachis eyes into Sasuke-

"Let me do it. I'm a medical ninja so it shouldn't be a problem." With all the knowledge he had it was as simple as drinking water.

"Mmm, sure, go ahead." A brief moment of pondering and  He handed him the eyes in a jar, then placed the apparatuses on the side of Sasuke's bed, "One hour is all I give you." He walked out of the room without speaking a further word.

"Thirty minutes, All I need is thirty minutes. Alright Sasuke." Kabuto sterilized his hands, "I'm starting." Getting the apparatuses needed for the commencement of the procedure he begun.

________________________________

"What do you know about Sasuke!" Ibbiki exclaimed in an attempt to intimidate Karin. This girl was persistent, regardless of what he did she didn't break, actually, she was calling the shots! Okonomiyaki, was her first request, if they gave her that she would speak...

So she said.

"We brought you the Okonomiyaki, now tell us what you know about Sasuke. Where is he?" Ibbiki was irked. She was good at dodging question.

"It was thirty minutes late. So I don't see see why I should tell you anything." She folded her arms facing away.

She wasn't going to tell them anything. She never wanted her child to grow fatherless. Regardless of how much of a douche her father was. This man really looked like he wanted to kill Sasuke. The only person she could trust was Naruto. But she couldn't tell Naruto where he was either.