Chapter 21: Fated Battle

Everyone does something with a substantial vindication, be it parricide, purloin... Or even suicide, they do it with an incentive... To cushion someone... To hedge oneself... Or just hankering to spill blood...

"Itachi... Why did you slaughter everyone... Like meek sheep..." His name felt arcid in his mouth.

The quietude, the eldritch glare in Itachi's eyes... Should I impart my knowing of the other...

Sasuke glared up to his brother, expecting an answer... What was going on in his head... He looked so impassive.

"I hadn't extirpated my clan, there are three Uchiha... You... Me... And one other." Itachi partially confessed... He stood from his thrown... Gingerly pulling his hand out of his cloak.

His eyes turning scarlet, the Mangenkyou Sharingans' unique motif materialized, he hurled towards Sasuke, a heated Taijutsu fight, straight punches, hooks, jabs, spinning elbows, knees, spinning kicks, their entire arsenal unleashed. Itachi walloped Sasuke's gut, the air escaped his body, he fell to his knees, blood trickling down his chin.

"Now, your eyes." Itachi extended his hand to extract his brother's eyes... Sasuke's mind was in distress, why does he want them... Why...

"No... Please, don't... Don't, you bastard!" Sasuke exclaimed, his legs paralyzed by perturbation. He felt his eye slowly popping out if his socket.

No...

The image of Itachi pulling out his eyes slowly began getting displaced, like a puzzle being destroyed... He was breaking free of the Tsukuyomi, a Mangekyō Sharingan dōjutsu and one of the most powerful genjutsu in existence. Said to represent the "Spiritual World and Darkness" (精神界と闇, Seishinkai to Yami), it is the antipode to Amaterasu.

Sasuke was sweaty, he wasn't tired, he was scared... "You bastard. That won't work." He slipped his hands in his pack, revealing two scrolls, in them contained Fuma shuriken, the shadow shuriken jutsu, he hurriedly opened them, two chakra strings were attached to weapons as Sasuke flinged them at Itachi.

In an attempt to evade them he flipped between them, "He fell for it."  Sasuke pulled them back, causing a boomerang effect stabbing Itachi's legs, blood flew like raindrops.

Sasuke threw hundreds of shuriken, like a mirror, his brother did the same, iron clashed, sparks emanating from the collision, both of their visual prowess trying to out do the other.

Horse, serpent, ram, monkey, boar, horse, tiger, "Fire style: Fire ball jutsu!" The giant ball of fire was shoot toward Itachi... playing fire with fire. His Sharingan imitated.

A much larger ball engulfed Sasuke's attack, it burnt Sasuke, smoke came from the body... And snakes soon afterwards.

The sound of thousand birds chirping, "Chidori!'' He pierced Itachi, blood splattered to the ground, Itachi looked at his brother; A sadistic smile, "Good attempt." Crows flew from the corpse, "A clone... He used one hand for ninjutsu and genjutsu... Shit." Sasuke leaped back, squaring up, "Chidori Nagashi!"

Senbon made out of lighting pierced through all the clones, destroying the clones obstructed his vision, the damned crows.

"Mythical fire pheonix technique." Shuriken in hot fire attacked Sasuke, the crows made it hard to determine their trajectory. He focused more, concentrating his chakra in his eyes, he corkscrew dodged a dozen of them, but they kept on coming, grazing Sasuke, cutting him deep here and there, bobbing his head and leaning back from head attacks. The came from all directions.

"There... " Sasuke's change in chakra form, lighting blade, he extended it, spinning around, a wet cutting noise satisfied his ears.

The crows cleared, but Sasuke couldn't believe it, another clone, right by the side of the original. It was solid... Sasuke was almost out of chakra... Cursed seal... Sasuke began taking on grotesque feature... The cursed seal, "Ah! Why can't you just die!" He flew. Towards Itachi, blood lust filled the... Well, it was once a room, now it was reduced to debris.