Ghostbusting Service

The Ghost gives a loud roar and transforms into a scarier appearance. The group screamed and ran back to the exit. They break through the door and run down the stairs. "Seriously, that was your plan!!" Branch yelled. "Well, it was the only thing I could come up with" Guy said, panting. They stopped at the bottom of the stairs and looked back at the library. "Ok, now that we can confirm the existence of ghosts. I think it's safe to assume there could be more" Biggie predicted. "Yeah, I'm surprised you guys were telling the truth" Branch said. Guy looked over at Branch with his hands on his hips. "Well, Branch, I guess this means we're back in business" he said cheering. Branch looked up at Guy and gave a slight smile.

They headed back to the lab and sat down on Biggie's living room couch. "Ok, so what are we going to do now" asked, crossing his arms. Guy Diamond got up and said. "We're going to catch some ghosts" he said, smiling at the other two trolls. Branch scoffed. "And how do you expect to do that when ghosts can go through things? What are you gonna do? Catch it with a net, " he said. "Well, we have something that can help us, but it might be a little dangerous" Biggie said. Branch looked over at Biggie with a fearless look. "Show me" he said. Biggie nodded his head and walked into his closet and brung out what looked like a backpack with a wheel and wires. He set it down on a nearby table.

"This right here is a portable particle accelerator system, proton pack for short" he said, pushing it so it stood up. "It fires a postively particle beam that can entangle the ghost so we can put in this" Biggie said, pulling out another object and setting it on the table. The object was a metal box with a handle on it.

"This is our trap, it will compress psycho kinetic energy in it catching the ghost" Biggie explained. Branch picked up the trap and examined it, seeing features and weight. "So you're saying we can catch a ghost with this" he asked Biggie with a straight face. He nodded yes, and Branch set it down and fiddled with his fingers.

Guy sat down again and began talking. "Guys, with a bit of practice and a lot of teamwork, I think we could provide some kind of a service" he said. Branch got up and stopped Guy from continuing. "Woah woah, you said you just wanted to show me the ghost. I never agreed to start a service with you guys" he said. Branch never fully liked going out and being social. He insisted on staying in his bunker alone because he thought he didn't need anybody. "Branch, this is what we've been dreaming about since we were kids. Your seriously not gonna be apart of it? Guy asked. Branch faceplamed himself and looked down at the ground. "Guy Diamond, it has been fun doing this back then, but time has changed, and I changed with it" he sighed. "So what now Branch, your just going to go back to your bunker and hide away from the world for the rest of your life. Or are you going to take this seriously and help us figure this all out" Guy said. Branch stared at him for a few long seconds and then finally gave in. "Ok, I'll do it" he sighed. Guy jumped up in excitement to hear that his best friend was now part of the team. He walked toward him to give him a hug, but Branch moved away. "Yeah, I'm still not doing that" he said. Guy shrugged and said. "Fine by me".

Branch heard a sound coming from Biggie's room. It sounded like something was going mew over and over again."Hey Biggie, I think hear something crying in your room" he said. Biggie had a shocked face and quickly ran toward the back. "Oh no, Mr.Dinkles, don't worry, I'm coming," he said, his voice a bit louder. Branch turned to Guy and asked. "So what's the first step to our little service plan?" Guy went over to a drawer and took out papers and pencils. "Advertisiiiiiiiiing!" He said in auto tune.

The next day

Branch, Guy, and Biggie were outside in the village. A lot of trolls were out shopping for fruits and snacks, and the three trolls were setting up a little stand. "Alright, everything is ready" Branch said. Biggie was looking at it like something was missing. "I don't know. I think something's missing" he said, stroking his chin. Guy looked at it and guessed what it needed and knew exactly what it needed. He went over to it, turned around, and aimed his butt at then shot glitter all over the stand, making it sparkle. "Perfect," Biggie said. Branch looked at it in disgust. "Well, I think it was just gross," he said, scrunching his face. Guy rolled his eyes at him. "It's just nature, Branch," he said, smirking.

A few minutes later

"Ok, everybody ready," Guy said, grabbing some papers. They both nodded and got into position. "Ok, here we go" Guy said, stepping forward. He pulled out a megaphone phone and started talking into it. "Attention all trolls in the area, we have a few questions for you," he shouted. All the trolls in the area walked over to the stand and listened. "Have any of you been troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night?" he asked. All the trolls were confused, and one of them spoke up. "I heard a thud once." Guy passed the megaphone to Biggie so he could ask next. "Do you experience fear or dread in your basement or attic?" he asked, passing the megaphone to Branch. Branch grabbed the microphone and looked at Guy with a "do I really have to say this look." Guy made hand gestures telling him to speak, Branch grunted and proceeded to use the megaphone. "Have or any of your family ever seen what could really be a ghost?" he said, giving the microphone to Guy. Well folks, if your answer is yes, then don't wait another minute, we're professionals. "

A little teal trolling raised his hand to ask a question. Guy saw him and responded. "Yes, little one," he said. The crowd cleared a little for the kid to be seen. "What's the name of the group?" he asked. Guy looked back at Branch and Biggie for an answer, but they had none. Branch thought about it and came up with something specific. He whispered it to the group, and at first, they thought it was boring, but they really no other suggestions. Branch grabbed the megaphone and told the little trolling."We are the scientists of paranormal activity" he said. The trolling gave a bored look and thought for a second. "So like Ghostbusters " he asked. Branch frowned at the trolling's answer. "No, we are not like ghostbusters, that's not what I said" "Well you said your the scientists of ghost activity so I thought that's kind of boring so why not ghostbusters, I mean that is your job right?" He asked. Branch was silent and let someone else talk. Guy took the megaphone and spoke. "Hmm, that name is not that bad, I like it" he said, smiling. Biggie nodded his head in agreement, but Branch disagreed. "Oh come, Guy, we're professionals, not amateurs" Branch said. Guy turned to the crowd. "Ok, who prefers scientists of ghost activity?" he asked. Nobody raised their hand to Branch's team name. "Ok, who wants ghostbusters?" Guy asked. All the trolls raised their hands in agreement. Guy turned to Branch, who looked away from everyone. "Well, its fair vote, Ghostbusters it is" "whatever" Branch muttered under his breath.

"All right trolls, this is stand open 12pm to 9pm for all your supernatural elimination needs" Biggie announced. All the trolls talked amongst each other about this and started clapping at the idea of this service. Branch, Guy, and Biggie came close together and gave out their final words.

"GHOSTBUSTERS"

"We are ready to believe you"