King Peppy

A couple of hours later the ghostbusters were taken to the dungeon. They sat down and thought of what to do next. They didn't have many ideas so soon they thought to just wait until something happens. Branch looked down at the floor ashamed of himself. He promised that Poppy nothing would happen to Poppy but now she's possessed. That's when he knew that he truly cared for Poppy and that he should've protected her. Guy looked over at Branch and walked over to him. He sat down and noticed how sad he looked. "What's wrong Branch" he asked concerned.

Branch turned his eyes to Guy and quickly looked back toward the floor. "Branch you can tell me what's bothering you, I haven't seen you look this sad before" he said. Branch closed his eyes and turned his head to his glitter friend. "I just hope we can save Poppy before something even worse happens" he said with his hands on his legs. Guy scratched his head remembering what he learned yesterday. "Well when her and Harper hug, something worse might happen" he said. "What could be worse" Branch asked.

Guy pulled a map out of his hair and opened it up. "Ok so that ghost that possessed Poppy is named Zuul, she's the Gatekeeper of Gozer. And Harper is possessed by Vinz Clortho the key master of Gozer. Now me and Biggie did some reading and found out that Gozer is a sumerian god, an evil god who hated all trolls" Guy explained. Branch looked at him and then at the map. "Ok but what's with the map" he asked pointing to it. "Well it said that if these two show compassion through hugging or any other way
, it will open the gates to Gozer. We checked our radar and found the exact location of where Gozer will break free. Right there" he said pointing to a mountain.

The mountain read "Mount Trollicus". That was the mountain that was the nearest to troll village, trolls always climbed it or rode their sleds down it on snow day. It was pretty famous because it was the tallest mountain they found. "Seems fitting" he said sarcastically. As Guy was going to say something else a security troll came to the dungeon and unlocked the door. "Alright Ghostbusters, King wants to see ya" he said opening the door. They all got up and headed for the door wondering what was in store for them.

Meanwhile out in the village, Harper was running and searching for the call that kept buzzing in her head. She ran a couple more blocks before stopping. The call got quieter and she could sense that it was close. She looked up and saw a pink pod above her, she felt that the call led her there. She used her hair to climb up to the pod, she hopped toward the door and saw that it was already unlocked. She pushed it open and looked inside, she walked around and saw that some stuff was knocked over or broken on the ground. She stepped over the mess and raised her head to see that she was not alone in this pod. She saw Poppy staring out the window at the rest of the village. She turned around sending Harper's presence. Harper hesitated for a minute then spoke up. "I am the key master" she said. A smile formed on Poppy's face when she heard what she said, she took a few steps closer and said. "I'm the Gatekeeper".

The two got closer and stared at each other for a while. Then they raise their arms out and embrace each other in a hug. They stayed like this for until they a faint glow shined inside them. The glow got brighter and brighter lighting up the room. Soon the light took over their bodies and they start lift off the ground still holding one another. Once they completely off the ground the light floated them out the window and toward a mountain. The tallest mountain in troll village, "Mount Trollicus"

Back with the Ghostbusters, they were entering inside of a big office. They sat down waited for the king to arrive. A few minutes later the king walked into the room. He stood in front of the four trolls and greeted them. "Aw the Ghostbusters, I've heard good things from you" he said smiling. "But I also heard some bad things" he said as his smile became a frown. "But we have to settle this situation now, I've been getting calls all day saying ghosts are flying all over the place" he said sitting down in a chair. "But before we go on to that, Mr. Peck would like to speak on why we shouldn't trust you" he said. The Ghostbusters all tilted their heads in frustration that Albert was getting a say in this. Albert then came to the front and spoke his story. "Your royalness these trolls are complete phonys. They use some kind of hallucination gas to make trolls think they're seeing ghosts, then they call them to deal with the problem by using a fake electronic light show" he said crossing his arms.

Guy raised his hand and spoke. "Your honor we promise that we have not been faking any of this. Everything was fine, we kept all of our entities in a containment system, but earlier today it was shut off by this guy" he said pointing Albert. Albert got mad and shouted. "They caused an explosion!"

King Peppy was not sure what to believe, he turned boys and asked them. "Is this true". Branch spoke up and said. "Yes it's true. This troll's lost his sprinkles". Guy, Biggie, and Cooper all went oooooooohh at Branch's reply. "Sir are we really going to trust these hooligans to fix all this" Albert said. King Peppy thought about it and sighed. "I dont know, I mean what choice do we have. I've seen alot of terrifying things happen to this village, but I don't even know where to begin with this" he said. Cooper got up from his seat and walked over to King Peppy. "Your honor I'm Cooper, and I've been with these trolls for like a day. And let me tell ya these guys are serious on what they're doing. They put there blood, sweat, spit, hair, and well you get it, into their work. And when it comes to seeing ghosts, the first time I looked into that containment thingy I have seen stuff that'll turn you white" he said giving his speech. The boys were actually surprised at how Cooper stood up for them like that. Branch got up and walked beside Cooper and spoke up. "Your highness you can believe Mr. Peck or you can accept the fact that our village is heading for a disaster of biblical events. And your daughter is part of it" he said.

King Peppy's face fell as he heard his daughter's name. "W-what about my daughter" he asked nervously. Biggie walked over and pulled out the map Guy had earlier. "Your daughter Poppy has been possessed by one of the most powerful gods known to troll kind. And soon she will help open the gates to the destroyer Gozer, on this very mountain" he said pointing to Mount Trollicus. King Peppy was worried but raised an eyebrow in suspicion. "What if your lying" he asked. "Then we go to the dungeon and wait for what comes next. But if you let us go, then we can stop this. And we promise you, we will save Poppy, and every troll in the village" he said sternly. Albert came closer and said. "Please tell me your not actually considering this".

The king thought about everything Branch said, then looked over to one of the security trolls. "Please escort Mr. Peck out the building" he said calmly. Albert was shocked at this and looked over at Branch who had a smug face. "I'll fix you four, I'll fix you all" he said as he was escorted outside. They all watched as Albert exited the door, then looked back at the king. "Now I'm counting on the four of you, please do not make me regret this. And make sure my daughter comes back safely" he said putting all of his trust. "You have our word, right guys" he said. "Right!" they all said.