The Mountain

The team of ghostbusters were running off to the station to get prepared for what was going to happen. They came to the door and went inside. They walked down the hallway and into the lobby, then they suddenly heard a voice calling for them. "It's about time you boys got back, I was worried I would lose my job. Well not really" it said. They turn around and saw that it was Chenille, she had her hands on her hips and she gave them a smile. "Chenille, glad to see your okay" Guy said.

"I would ask how prison was, but I think that could wait. Go on and do your thing" she said sitting down at her desk laying back and crossing her legs. The boys look at her confused about her attitude. "Hold on, while the village is about to be conquered by a sumerian god. Your just going to stay here and relax through all of it" Biggie said. "Yeah pretty much" she said. They all decided to let it be and head to the back to get their proton packs.

After they got equipped they headed for the bus, until Chenille stopped them. "Hold on guys, before you go I have something I wanted to give you" she says going under her desk searching for what she wanted. The boys walk over to her desk waiting for what she had for them. Chenille came back up from her desk and laid out four jumpsuits with each of their names stitched to the front of them. "I made these for you. Thought you could use something to prevent from being slimed. What do ya think" she asked smirking. They all looked at the jumpsuits in surprise, they looked amazing. But Guy slightly had felt weird about it since he's a glitter troll and he usually doesn't wear clothes. "Their perfect, thank you Chenille" Branch said picking his up. Chenille looked away from the group and slightly blushed. "Oh stop it wasn't that easy. I had a little trouble with Cooper because he walks on four legs" she said. The four trolls run to the back and change into their suits, a couple minutes later they burst into the room suited up and ready to go. They headed for the caterbus and Guy waved back at Chenille. "Stay safe Chenille and thanks again for the jumpsuits" he said getting into the bus. Chenille raised her hand to her lips and blew them a kiss for good luck as they drove off.

As they were driving they look up in the sky as saw dark clouds heading toward Mount Trollicus. "Did anyone pack an umbrella, it looks like its gonna rain" Cooper said. "Those aren't rain clouds, and they aren't a good sight either" Biggie said looking at his P.K.E meter as it starts beeping. Guy turned to Branch who was driving. "Ya know Branch since school I thought psychic kinetic energy like this was harnessed in smaller abandoned parts of the world. Like ancient ruins or broken down buildings, like the ones we used to see in those documentaries" He said. Branch kept his eyes on the road. "Yeah I remember" was all he said to him as he focused on trying to get the mountain on time.

They finally arrive at the mountain and stopped the bus. A crowd of trolls were behind them cheering them on. The trolls get out of the bus and opened the trunk. Guy started itching over his arms feeling a bit uncomfortable. "You okay" Cooper asked. Guy stopped itching. "Sorry I usually don't wear clothes" he said scratching the back of his head. They all took out their proton packs and put them on. They had to help Cooper with his pack because he can't strap it on properly. Cooper stood on two legs straightened his body. They look up at the top of the mountain and see the dark clouds surrounding the sky and creating lighting. They look at each other and formed a circle. "Ok guys this is it, no turning back. I just wanted say that my time with you all was fun, and Cooper your cool to I guess. Now if everyone's ready hands out" Branch said pointing his hand out in the middle of the circle. Soon everyone else was joining hands. "Ok, then repeat after me" he said. Everyone was getting ready to cheer when Branch was ready, then they all said at once.

Everyone: One, Two, Three, GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!!

They set off running up the mountain, climbing over every rock and dodging every pit. "Mr. Dinkles and I said that we would both climb mountain one day so please don't tell him" Biggie said. They climbed up a rocky hill and stopped to take a break, but Branch was still determined to save Poppy and Harper. "Come on guys we gotta keep going" he said. They all looked up at him tired. "Ugh these packs are way heavier when you climb" Cooper said with his legs wobbling. They began again and turned a corner. They stopped in surprise as they saw stairs leading up to the top. "Where do you think they lead" Cooper asked staring in awe. "Up" Branch said. They decided to walk up the stairs. The stairs were made of glass and crystal. It sparkled everytime they took a step.

They all soon reached the top and looked around the area. They turn their heads and found a temple like fortress. A bright light shined from the door of the temple and slowly opened. They trolls saw this and started to walk forward, but suddenly they were stopped by two figures. It was Poppy and Harper, and they were growling and barking like dogs. Both of them stopped growling after awhile and pounced on nearest rock. The door to the temple then fully opened and two bolts of lightning struck out directly toward Poppy and Harper. The boys backed away quickly letting out a couple shouts. The lightning struck both Poppy and Harper, and they started fidgeting and shaking. Then something crazy happened, they were transforming. Their bodies turned grey, then horns slowly formed in their heads, their eyes turned bright red, and their nails were turning into Claws.

After the changes stopped they were both completely turned to demonic dogs. Branch looked at this in shock, and the rest did as well. "Ok, so she's a dog" Branch said.