Post Credit Scene

The day ended and the Ghostbusters were leaving the station. They put up their proton packs and outfits away then headed for the door. They pasted by Chenille who was finishing up work as well. "Goodnight Chenille" Branch said leaving out the door. "Goodnight boys" She said back. Before she could leave too, the phone rang. Chenille groaned and picked up the phone. "Ghostbusters, we're closing" She said about to hang up. But then she recognized the voice on the phone. "Oh hello sister, what are you calling for? I hope it's not about moving into my pod again" Chenille said. "No I just wanted to call you to see how you were after everything that happened today" Her sister said. "I'm fine, I actually was just here like I always am. Wait where are you? It sounds like you're squishing in something" Chenille asked concerned. "Oh I'm outside right now, I just stepped in what's left of the giant marshmallow monster. I'm observing the scene" She said. "Satin, please don't do anything crazy. It's late, why don't you just go-" Chenille was cut off by her sister. "I gotta go, I'll call you back. Love you" Satan said hanging up.

On the other line was Chenille's twin sister, Satin. She was a pink troll with blue hair and a silver outfit. She was walking around outside where everyone was cheering for the Ghostbusters a few hours ago. She had some kind of device in her hand, something that looked a little similar to one of Biggie's devices. She took a few more steps and suddenly her device started spinning at the top indicating that it found something. She got close to where the signal was coming from and found herself in front of a big piece of marshmallow. She looked closer and noticed something was moving inside of it. A couple of seconds later she saw tiny arms emerge and out crawled a smaller version of the marshmallow monster. It looked up at Satin smiling at her presence.

She smiled back and crouched down its level

She smiled back and crouched down its level. "Hello little one" She said.