New Recruit and Demon Dogs

Ever since the boys got their first ghost their service has been blowing up. They've gotten so many calls to catch more ghost. Its been about five weeks and they have caught nearly 50 ghosts in the containment field. They were sitting down chatting upstairs and chenille downstairs. Nobody noticed, but the front crook opened, and someone came in. They looked all round surprised like they've never been in a fire station before. The wandered into the lobby still looking around. Chenille heard their footsteps and saw them coming walking around. "Sir can I help you" she asked. The troll looked over at chenille. "Oh yeah, I was hear about the job" he said walking toward Chenille desk. The trolls looked a lot different then normal trolls, he walked four legs and he had a long neck. "Ok well if trying to apply here, then I'm required to ask you a few questions" she said picking up her clipboard next to her. The troll sat down in a chair putting two legs on the ground and two on the arm rests. "First off, what's your name" she asked grabbing her pen."Cooper" he said. "Last name please" Chenille said looking back up at him. "Zeddemore" he said.

"Do you have any scientific intelligence?" she asked. Cooper thought for a minute, putting a hand to his chin. "Well, there was this one time tied some wires to this potato, and it made electricity. Can you believe that?" he said, getting a bit overjoyed at the memory. Chenille looked at him with a deadpan face. "Oh, I can only imagine," she said sarcastically. "Do you have any special skills?" she asked. "Well, I can do this," he said. He extended his neck and started twirling around while giggling. Chenille was annoyed at this and stopped him. "Please don't do that again," she said.

"Ok, now I'm going to ask you a list of questions to see if you believe in them ok" she asked. Cooper nodded. Chenille looked at her chart and began to read the list. Do you believe in UFO's, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trans mediums, the lochness monster, and the theory of Atlantis" she said resting her head on her hand. Cooper blinked a couple of times, processing everything that she said. "Well, I don't even know half of what you said, but now that you said it, I'm starting to believe it," he said, giggling. Chenille got up from her seat and started heading toward the back. "Wait, here, I'll get the others," she said. A few minutes later, Chenille came back with Branch, Guy, and Biggie."This is Cooper Zeddemore he's here about the job," she said, introducing the four-legged troll. "Has he passed his interview?" Branch asked, folding his arms. "Let's just say he might need practice," she said, leaning against her desk. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Cooper. I'm Guy Diamond, and that's Branch and Biggie over there, " he said, introducing himself. "It's nice to meet you guys too, I'm very pizzazzed to be here," he said.

Branch heard what Cooper said and became confused. "Don't you mean jazzed?" he asked. Then Cooper looked confused. "Jazzed, I didn't know this place was a music class," he said, scratching his head. Branch put his hand up to his head and tried to ignore Cooper ridiculous comment. "Well, it looks like you need some help understanding the ropes. That won't be a problem. You're hired, well come aboard, " Guy said. Cooper looked excited to hear that he got in, and he raised his hand to his forehead, making a salute gesture. "I will not let you down," he said. Branch looked over at the guy with a stern face and said. "Diamond, you better know what you're doing."

Later at night

Meanwhile, at Poppy's pod, Poppy was at home reading book. It has been 5 weeks since she saw that strange vision in her fridge. Nothing has happened. It was all just normal. Poppy began to forget about it. She still thought about what it could have been, then thought if Branch was still working on it.

She put down her book and began to rest her head back on the chair and relaxed. Then a realization came to her, the last time she saw Branch he complimented her. He told her that she was a sweet and kind, that really got to her. She didn't expect him to compliment her on anything. She suddenly began to blush, just thinking about him. She always knew that Branch was nice and kind inside. She thought he was one of the bravest trolls she had ever met. The first was her father, but she doesn't like to brag. He's always prepared, he's organized, and he's handsome. And at that last thought, she stopped and blushed more.

She grabbed a pillow and held it up to her chest, and hugged it. After a few minutes of daydreaming, she felt tired and decided to take a nap. She kept the pillow in her arms as she dozed off to sleep.

A minute later, her closet door began shining a light from the inside. Its slowly filled the room, and then finally reached Poppy was sound asleep. Poppy felt the warm light on her face, and her eyes fluttered open. She turned her head slowly to her closet and jumped a little when she saw that it was glowing. She stared at it for a moment before slowly getting up. But before she could leave her seat, something quickly poked out of her chair. It was hands, dark demonic hands ripped out of the chair and grabbed Poppy by her stomach. She screamed in fear as she struggled to break free, but the hands were too strong. Her chair suddenly turned by itself and faced the direction of her closet that was still beaming with light.

The closet slowly began to open, and fog spread throughout the room. Inside a shadow was looking at Poppy. It was a dragon like creature with pointy horns, yellow teeth, and red eyes. Poppy continued screaming for her life as the creature roared at her. Poppy's chair suddenly moved fast toward the beast in the closet, and Poppy let one last shriek before the closet door shut tight. Poppy was gone.

After that, another light shines out of Poppy's refrigerator. The door swung open and revealed another one of those beast like creatures. It looked intently at its surroundings and then started to jump right out of the fridge. It started sprinting toward an open window and hopped right out. It fell on the ground and ran into the village.

In the village, Harper was in her pod sitting in her living room working on a painting. She had her palette in one hand and her paintbrush in the other. She had been working on this painting for a while now, and after such long hours, she was nearly finished. "Ok, a little bit right here and a little bit of blue righ-" she cut herself off when she saw that she was running out of blue paint. "Out of blue," she said, putting her palette and her paintbrush down. She got up to get more paint in her closet. Outside of her pod, the beast from Poppy's pod crawled near Harper's pod. It phased its head through the wall and ended up in Harper's closet, searching around.

Harper walked over to the closet and opened the door. It was dark inside and she couldn't find her paint bucket. "Now where did I put that bucket?" she said, looking around. She heard a shaking noise and saw that her paint bucket was lifted up by something, and it handed the bucket to her. "Oh, thank you," she said, taking the bucket and closing the door behind her. She walked back to her living room, but then that's when reality hit her. She became scared and dropped the bucket on the floor. She turned back to the closet and opened the door again while shivering. She looked inside and saw two horned, yellow teeth, red eyed beasts laying flat on its stomach, looking up at her. She quickly closed the door and fell slowly down against the wall. "That's one creepy dog," she said.

Then the beast rose up and jumped out of the closet, bursting a hole into the door. Harper screams in fear as the creature lands on its feet. It turned its head toward Harper and stared at her with its beady red eyes. Harper stared at frightened and helpless, with her back against the wall. "He-hey little doggy. Oh nice doggy, cute little pooch, " she said, trying to compliment it to try and calm it down, but it wasn't working. "Maybe I got a cookie, you like chocolate chip" she said searching her pockets for a cookie.

The beast gave an angry stare at Harper. Then it gave big roar opening its mouth showing all of its teeth. Harper screamed so hard that she quickly fainted. Then there was a bright light surrounding every inch of her pod, when it faded away the beast dissapeared, and Harper was left on the ground. After a few minutes she began to move then she opened her eyes. Her eyes were different than before, they were glowing red. She got up off the ground and looked down at her hands. Her glowing eyes dimmed down and she started to smile.

"I've obtained a new body. Now I must find the gatekeeper"