Shut It Off

The next morning a beetle car pulled over at the Ghostbusters station. Three trolls hopped off and headed toward the building. They opened up door and walked inside. Chenille heard this and looked up to greet them. "Ghostbusters what do ya want" she asked crossing her arms. The three trolls did not say anything and headed up stairs. Chenille got up to stop them. "Hey, hey you can't go up there" she said stopping them. They turned around to her and spoke. "Ma'am please let us through, we wish to speak to the men of this establishment" said one of them. "Oh no you don't, if you wanna talk to them you gotta talk to me first" Chenille said. One troll came forward introduced himself. "I'm Albert Peck, I work for the village's environmental protection. And I would like to have word with these ghostbusters" he said. "Well you can't go up there, I'll call them down" "No that'll be fine I must meet them immediately" he said walking up the stairs.

Guy, Biggie, and Cooper were upstairs watching Harper. Cooper was asking her some questions that were off topic. "So if your a demon than why don't you have horns" he asked looking at her head. "Simple, I want to blend in with the others" she answered. "Cooper that's enough questions, we've been watching her all night. I'm so tired I feel like my head is gonna fall off" Guy said yawning. They heard footsteps coming inside and looked over to see Mr. Peck and his two troll assistants with him, Chenille came into the room and said. "Sorry boys, I tried to stop them". Biggie got up and said. "Excuse me this is private property". Albert looked around the lab and then back at them. "Are you Biggie Spengler and Guy Stanz Diamond" he asked. Guy and Biggie nodded. "Albert Peck of the troll village environmental protection" he said. "Is there something we can help you with" Guy said. Albert pointed to the power grid behind them. "I want you to shut everything off" he said.

Guy and Biggie had shocked looks on their faces after hearing that. Without the power they couldn't contain the ghost in their field. "You want to what!" Guy said. "I said I want you to shut this all off" Albert said pointing to all the processors and radars. "Sir turning off these machines could be extremely hazardous" Biggie said. "I'll tell you what's hazardous, your refusing an order from me. Now either shut these off or will shut them off for you" Albert said pointing at Biggie. Harper looked at how Albert was pointing and tried to copy him moving her finger up and down.

Branch was on his way to the station to hear what Guy found out about Poppy and Harper. He noticed that there was a beetle parked in front of the building and got suspicious. He walked in and headed upstairs to the lab. When he was about to enter he heard arguing going on inside. "Try to understand, this a high voltage laser containment system. If you shut this off it'll be dropping a bomb in the village" Guy said blocking the way of the power grid. "Mr. Diamond you will move out of the way or you will be moved" Albert said strictly. Branch came inside and saw everything that was happening. "What's going on" he asked. "Branch these guys are trying to shut down the grid" Biggie said. Branch looked over at Guy who was protecting the grid and looked back at Albert. "Listen you shut those things off you'll be putting the village in danger and we won't be held responsible" he said. "I am not putting the village in danger, I am trying to it protect from you. You three are influencing everyone that ghosts are actually real, and I think your filling everyone's head with lies" he said.

Branch squinted his eyes in anger hearing him say that they're work is a lie. Albert walked over to one of his trolls. "I want you to turn off that grid" he said. The troll looked over at it and did not know how he was going to turn it off, the machinery was so complex. "I've never seen this kind of tech before Mr. Peck" they said scratching their head. Albert gave a stern look and said. "I didn't ask for your opinion, I asked you to shut it off". The troll walked over to the grid but Guy wasn't going to let him. "Do not shut it off, I'm warning you" he said. Albert got tired of this and ordered his other troll to remove Guy from the grid. They pulled away and tossed him aside, Guy screamed in auto tune as he bumped into the wall.

"Now shut it off!" Albert said raising his voice. The troll grabbed the lever on the grid and was about to push it down until a familiar voice called. It was Cooper and pointed to the troll who was about to shut the power off. "If you pull that lever down, you'll be in big trouble" he said. The troll just looked at Cooper and then back at the lever, then pulled it down ignoring him. A siren blew loudly and red flash of light was blinking on and off. Cooper shook his head and said. "Look what you did". A rumbling noise came from inside the containment field. " Everyone outside now" Branch yelled. Everyone followed behind Branch outside and looked back at the station. The roof was cracking and a light creeped out of the cracks. Then BOOM! The roof exploded letting out all the spirits and ghouls. They flew into the air and went all over the village. Harper looked up at the scene and smiled. "It's a sign, it's a sign" she yelled dancing around. Chenille looked up in the sky and said. "Yeah its a sign alright, of us going out of business".

Harper then felt something calling for her. She turned around behind her and ran in the direction of the call. Branch and the others were figuring out what to do now that all the ghosts were out. "So I'm guessing this is bad right" Cooper said. The other three looked Cooper and yelled. "YES!!" "Sorry, I'm still new ya know" he said. Branch looked around and noticed Harper is missing. "Where's Harper" he asked. Everyone got worried. "Oh no this is bad we gotta go find her now" Guy said. They were about to leave when they were stopped by Albert. "You trolls under arrest" he said. "For what" they all asked. "For violating the environmental protection act by causing an explosion" he said.

A couple of security trolls came and arrested the ghostbusters taking them to the dungeon.