a hundred thousand reads?

A HUNDRED THOUSAND READS?

You guys really just let a terrible book hit a hundred thousand views? Like I've came a long way from when I wrote this at the age of sixteen-so young and frankly, quite stupid of me. However, this book does give me hope that I can do sooo much better and please you guys with quality writing and plot.

I wrote this book on my first account (that account no longer exists) and it was the first book to get me recognised. I've tried to rewrite it a few times but none of them seem to work (but I'm rewriting it now as you might've seen by the annoying 'Please just read Lie to Me, Baby, its so much better than this crap.') And honestly it is, i'm planning it out still but I'm still writing it. I quite like the rewrite better.

Brady is 23 in that version and Baby is still 18, soo.

When I moved this book from my first account to here I didn't expect anyone to read it. It's lame, and childish, I know. But I'm still so grateful I've gotten this far and just wanted to tell you, you reading this crap makes me want to work harder to give you something greater than this piece of word vomit on a page.

So, thank you so much for all the likes (which I really don't deserve for this book), the comments, and reads, it really means a lot either way.

AndPleaseGoCheckOutLieToMeBabyBecauseItsBetter. #Self-Promo.

Sincerely,
DYLAN CROWN. x