chapter seventeen

B A B Y

B A B Y

After school was a little tougher than usual when I tired my best to help Brady get out of this stampede of sweaty teenagers. No one was listen as much as they should to stop running into me, which was getting on my nerves, making Brady laugh at my frustration.

It was like I was invisible to everyone, even though I saw them glancing at me with disapproval to what I was saying.

Soon I just gave up, stopping right in the middle of the hall and taking a seat with Brady standing next to me. He was smiling at me having puffed cheeks and a pouted lip in defeat, holding my face in my hands.

This was useless.

I turned my head around at the sound of a walrus laughing as she walked away, giving me a glance quickly. Martin holding Alex's disgusting hand in his the whole time. I gagged at them looking like the prefect couple, when in reality they had more flaws than the hover board, the one with wheels on each side. Having set themselves on fire randomly.

I can't wait for them to be burnt someday.

"What are you doing sitting on the ground?" Cole asked, his voice booming in the hall, startling me.

I looked at up to see him and Brady both having smirks on their faces. Cole then faced Brady who gave him a nod.

In seconds I was thrown over Cole's shoulder, screaming as I bashed my small fists into his stone hard back. The boys only laughing as they started walking.

"Let me go!" I shout, people watching me with shakes of their heads.

I later gave up, seeing no point when he continued holding me over his shoulder as he was too focused talking to Brady. My words going straight through one ear and out the other in an matter of seconds.

I was falling over Cole's shoulder limply as I hung there, people walking pass probably thinking I was a corps.

If I wasn't so small or weak, I would try my best to take him down in minutes. Yet, who was I kidding I couldn't kill anything more than a fly buzzing around my head, annoying the crap out of me.

Right now, Cole was reflecting a fly at this moment.

"Can you put me down, I'm feeling light headed," I state softly, but loud enough to be heard by the two boys laughing their heads off at some joke one of them told.

"You can last another metre or two." I groaned at Cole's statement, frustrated.

"Aw, cheer up baby, its for our best interest that we don't doodle," Brady said, falling behind a few steps so I could look at him with an obvious glare, brushing my hair out of my face. He was grinning at me with that same smile he always wore.

"Meanie," I mouth with a poke of my tongue, only causing him to chuckle before taking a bigger step to fall in toe with Cole once more.

Soon getting to a familiar white Lamborghini, I was finally placed on my feet again, feeling a little dizzy at the sudden angle change. I held my head to try and stop it, yet it was failing.