chapter two

B A B Y

B A B Y

Yesterday went with the following: I showed Brady my teddy's and explained to him which ones were dear to me, which ended in me tearing up unexpectedly so he held me for a while before turning on the TV in my room and just watching some kids shows that made me angry. what happened to all the classics, like the old version of Bob the builder?

Eventually, I was on Brady's thighs with a bare bottom and wet pussy as his fingers graze over my entrance teasingly as just a centimetre goes in. I was kind of being too loud and he really didn't like that so that's how I got into this position, kind of wanting him to spank my silly but also not. I don't know what I want.

"How many times did I have to tell you to have an inside voice?" He says, his hand stopping on my butt before he moves it away, leaving the spot his hand was previously, cold

"I don't know, I don't remember," I tell him truthfully but he didn't appreciate it when a loud slapping noise echoed into my room and quiet, depressing house. I jerk forward, wincing in pain as my ass stings pleasurably.

Spank me, daddy, I thought to myself inwardly, not wanting him to know I was enjoying this more than he thinks.

"No, it was ten fucking times, Baby. That means twenty spankings," he growls and I'm certain i was dripping wet from the aggressiveness and stern tone of his hot voice breathing hotly on my back, a sweaty mess to be honest. "Count," he growls seconds later and I do.

"one." why the fuck does he have such a strong arm because I'm whimpering pathetically in agony to my poor bum.

"two." I'm actually screaming in pain but he grabs a cloth or something and sticks it in my mouth to shut me up because he probably knows I can't. I'm totally new to this and he appears to know what he's doing. so basically he should fuck me already.

I spit out the cloth to be able to continue with counting.

"thr-" I couldn't even say he long e sound because of how sore my bottom is about this. can't he just stop with the smacks and let me suck him off or something because that seems more pleasing than my butt being on fire.

where's the hot firemans?

"Brad-" he smacks me before I can even finish. "master," I say defeated, bowing my head.

"yes, baby?"

"fuck me," I say stupidly, smirking like a dork as I await on his next hit.

"no," was all he says before demanding to continue counting and adding ten more hits to the already torturing twenty.

well I dug myself a hole, didn't I?

instagram - xthatIDIOTxpinterest - xthatIDIOTx

pinterest - xthatIDIOTx

- DYLAN