bonus

B R A D Y

B R A D Y

My head was snuggled onto Baby's chest as we had just spent the night together out at the beach and we had ended going to my place to have some sleep and forget about the dance we missed last night. And honestly, I just lost my bet with Cole about what we were going to do at the dance. I don't give two flying fucks about it anymore.

Sliding my hands up Baby's shirt that she was borrowing from me, and starting to play with her breasts with a smirk on my face, watching how'll she react. I'm kind of nervous about today considering I want to take her out and tell her everything and I don't know how'll she react. To my life and to her parents.

And I'm fucking ratting her parents out in the process. Well, this sucks.

Baby moans in her throat, making me feel aroused by the sound. She starts to squirm under my touch slightly, moving her body around in what I could only hope was pleasure. She moans again and it was a heavenly sound to my ears. I continue to play with her breast until she works up the courage to tell me to stop.

Deciding to be a little bad and controlling, I sit up with my legs folded, resulting in letting Baby's boobs slip from my fingertips. I admire her beauty as she lays there peacefully and its making me feel worse in my groin area. Biting my lip before working up my own courage to pull her laced underwear down and off her legs that I'm so in love with just like the rest of her body.

The second she was half naked, I place my hand over her right boob because it was closer to me, messaging it from outside my shirt on her body. Her knees pull up together and her back arches, and makes my penis harden within my boxes. She has no idea how she makes me feel.

She makes me feel like I can do anything I want and it will go the right way, not the complete opposite like it tends to do sometimes.

Soon, I start sliding my hand down the outside of my shirt and down her stomach lightly, watch every reaction she made to my touch. My amber eyes watched the harden of her nipples under my shirt and I was contemplating whether to pull my shirt off her and suck them to death.

Lowering my hands all the way to down to her pussy where I slide a finger between her flaps, making soft circles over her clit that swells with every movement I make. Baby whimpers softly in pleasure, arching her back more and her hands lazily gripping my sheets.

"This is nice," she moans out, letting her eyes open to tiny slits and turning her head towards me with a soft smile. That's when I deepen my finger down her folds and reach her entrance, along her dark tanned legs spread enough that I can easily dump my two fingers right into her, causing a gasp to arise from her throat. It made me horny ten times more.

As I continue to play with her downstairs because, honestly, its mine and will always be mine and its going to stay that way. Her body was gorgeous and her moans were angelic to my ears. I could just about take her right now and get her moaning because of my dick instead of my fingers. But with the information I was going to give in our date, I chose not to because she could get angry at me and hate that I told her right after we had sex.