chapter five

B A B Y

B A B Y

Instead of feeling sorry for himself got leaned towards me, placing his soft lips against mine, "I'm still getting it right?"

I nodded, laughing. He smiled.

~

He soon grabbed my hand and lifted me up along with himself, walking us out of the crowd and towards his lambo, I'm still questioning how he even got one of those. He doesn't look like the type to have billions of dollars in his pocket. Plus he has an iPhone X like that doesn't tell me anything. I only have a Samsung 5a, I think, and that's on a plan.

While everyone was congratulating Cole on his win, we made it out without others noticing. Quickly hopping into Brady's car like nothing ever happened a few moments ago.

"You sure you wanna stay at my house?" Brady asked, looking at me with a squinted eye.

"There's a difference between the sleep I get when I'm on my own, and the sleep I got with you. A big difference," I state, and there was, when sleeping on my own I wake up in the middle of the night and don't fall asleep again until three, or even four. With this cute guy next to me, I don't do that, I sleep like a baby, which is so cliché now that I think about.

Damn my life must be a book.

"Okay then, my parents are out tonight doing something, so is my brother," he said, starting his car and began to drive off.

"Can we get ice-cream, I feel like mint right now," I suddenly announced, jumping up a little in my seat, causing him to chuckle at me.

"Sure," he states, turning a right on to the street.

After what felt like nine minutes, because it was, we got out of Brady's car he just parked outside the milk bar, walking in. I 'awed' in disapproval to a long line of mothers with children standing before us.

"Hey, it won't be long," Brady assured. I looked to him like he told a stupid ass joke that only an idiot would understand.

"Do you know how long it takes for a child like them to choose one flavour without wanting another?" I question, gesturing to the little bags of shit and pee.

Brady looked at me, smiling softly then looking to the kid trying to choose a flavour at the front of the line. "Okay I believe you," He nodded.

So we waited for so long I thought I was now a grandmother with no grandkids, playing zombies vs plants on my phone to pass time, Brady looking over my shoulder.

"Aren't you too old to play that?" He asked. I didn't look up at him, too afraid to let a zombie pass through my plant army.

"And what game should I be playing then, daddy?" I tried my best to not smirk, but I don't think I accomplished that. His hand suddenly rested on my waist, making me hitch a breath. He noticed my reaction.