chapter four

B A B Y

B A B Y

We were in the cafeteria at one of the corner tables where the windows are as I'm claustrophobic around a lot of people in a small room. And there is so many people in here I tried my best to focus on Brady, instead of everyone else.

Brady was currently having a race with Cole at how fast they could eat their lunches. As of right now, Cole was winning due to him being way bigger and built, and Brady being smaller and less muscular.

I smiled at what popped into my head to get Brady to eat faster so he wouldn't have to walk around school in only his boxers. Yep, if he lost than his clothes will come off, as well as his shoes and socks. I mean, I wouldn't mind at all, but with other people staring, yeah not so much.

I leaned into Brady's ear and whispered my idea. I saw him stop quickly and turn to me with wide eyes, then pecking my cheek, and then attacking his food more viciously than before.

I laughed at his reaction, shaking my head slightly.

I saw Maddy only shake her head with no expression, sort of disapproving but I pushed it aside.

"Brady do you want it?" I started rooting since Cole only had a packet of chips left and the rest of his drink. Compared to Brady, he was winning by one thing.

I asked again, "do you fucking want it?!"

He growled at me, most likely a yes, and began eating everything at once. Unfortunately, he wasn't getting far so I placed my hand gently on his knee, sliding it upwards to his stomach under his T-shirt and jacket, feeling his toned stomach twitch under my touch; Teasing him.

"Come on Brady, I know you want it." The moment I said that Cole gave up, holding his head in his messy hands. He only had a mouthful of chips left.

Brady soon got to his last item which was some sweet cookies for a sweet victory. He quickly downed them all in record time, then standing up in relief. "Fuck!"

Cole looked my way mouthing, "you own me." I shrugged innocently with a cocky small.

"Better start stripping," I told him. He rolled his eyes and laughed, getting out of his chair and taking his shirt off, revealing the most defined packs and chest any girl has seem. The sight grabbing everyone's attention, looking our way, causing it to become dead silent you can hear people zooming in their cameras.

Cole threw his shirt in some girls way. She instantly started squealing like a pig going to be decapitated. I honestly wanted to gag.

Soon Cole was taking his belt off, followed by his shoes and jeans, revealing some nice dark blue boxers. Guys started wolf whistling as Cole bowed for them. And the girls cheered with claps.

Brady then jumped up on our table, some students still not used to seeing him at our school instead of Richmond after a day.

"I would just like to say, it was a pleasure smashing your ass Cole," Brady boasted, taking a bow himself.