chapter twenty two

B R A D Y

B R A D Y

Smiling toward Baby as I drove the both of us to school today feeling extra excited for my small surprise. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the annoying thought out of my head that Jake actually trained her. Trained her for what?! Defense? Protection?

It just feels really sketchy to think he trained someone so innocent as Baby to be some sort of troop. It disturbs my to the point I wanna keep her at my house so she wasn't introduced to such violence. I wouldn't even aim a gun to her head and tell her to swipe it off me in -- I don't know how fast if Jake did train her. Like what the fuck?!

This is Baby we're talking about. My baby. I just don't understand why, she's not apart of the gang, nor wanting to, I suppose.

It just frustrates me because she's pretty innocent now and then and she seems normal most of the time. I wouldn't even have thought she could use knives and whatnot to protect herself. If she chose to do that, that is.

Honestly, I'm pretty scared to upset her to the point she becomes angry again and decides to hurt me. Its a possibility I am not willing to take.

We quickly get to school as I park somewhere vacant and then get out. Baby deciding to be lazy and jump on my back so I could walk her inside as she rests her chin on my shoulder. My hands holding her under her legs on either side of my waist.

She's just lucky I never fully but my bag on as its still in my hands, she could of squished my sandwich. Not that I mind if its squished or not, it's still going to taste the same in the end.

If you saw a bad boy and a bad girl piggybacking him, how would you react to the scene? Because suddenly a wave of whispers started to arise from the depths of silence. People questioning Baby's actions as they frowned and pointed quickly. I was just trying my best to ignore it as best I could. Yet, it was extremely hard.

I don't understand it, what was the big deal that Baby decided she didn't feel like walking and instead road me like a horse? There really wasn't any. Any girl would like to piggyback a guy as a slave.

If I could have it my way, I would pull out a law in this school to stop whispering about specific people. I find it extremely rude and inconsiderate to do so. Don't they have a life that they could gossip about?

I guess not.

"Hey, I gotta get something from my car. I'll meet you in the classroom, yeah?" I spoke, setting Baby on her feet as she frowned when I turned to her.

"Well that's rude, the classroom is right there," she exasperated as she pointed to the classroom door being open. I guess Maddy or Cole are inside already.

I chuckled, pecking her forehead. "That's why I'm dropping you here and not back at the front of the school. Should appreciate I brought you this far."

Baby only stared at me in annoyance. "Couldn't have dropped me inside and then went," she huffed, crossing her arms.