chapter seven

B A B Y

B A B Y

"How are we going to get me out of here?" I mouthed slowly to Brady standing next to me in all his naked glory. If I wasn't in this situation with his mother being home, I would totally claim everything of his.

Now I just sound like a possessive child.

He looked at me and shrugged, having no clue of how to get me out of his house. Because the last thing I wanted was to meet his parents and get Brady ratted out. Seeing as I knew he doesn't want them to meet me, and honestly I'm okay with that. Saves me a whole lot of sucking up to do.

I slowly smiled at him suggestively, lifting one side of my lips higher than the other, making one of my eyes squished up.

He stared at me blankly, I couldn't see any emotion showing on his face as he looked me up and down with her brown eyes. A glint of mischief lurking in them, yet he shook his head no, staring at me pointedly. I frowned, not liking this, where was the fun?

Probably stuffed up his ass for now until he farts.

He placed his hands on my hips, moving me to stand in front of him. Pouring soap in his hands before he rubbed them together, creating bubbles. He smiled when placing his soft hands against my stomach and on my sides. I watched him carefully, staring at his wet dark hair, absolutely in adoration.

"You gonna fuck me, or something?" I asked in a soft whisper, his hands running over my breasts in slow motions, my nipples harden every time his touch touches me.

He looked at me, his hands falling to my waist, holding me tight. "I might," he smirked down at me.

I looked away in a silent huff, folding my arms. Currently I'm obviously hormonal with needs, needs that desperately need to be attended to. And right now they weren't.

"When?" I ask.

"If you're naughty enough to handle what I've got, but beware I never go easy," he whispered in my ear, his breath hitting me, making me shiver. He kissed my neck seconds later, I couldn't help but moan, begging his touch.

"You're no fun."

"Why is that?" He smiled, soaping up my shoulders.

I stare at him out the corner of my eyes, biting my lip anxiously. "Just because," I pout.

He ran his thumb over my lip, looking at my lips the whole time before looking me in the eyes.

"Why?" He said sternly, continuing to hold my chin tightly, making look at him.

"I-I'm hormonal!" I whine quickly so his mother wouldn't hear.