chapter three

B R A D Y

B R A D Y

I put my black jacket on over a jumper I already had on but I didn't care, all I cared about was getting to Almondson high and making every single one of their mouths drop. I didn't care if they hated me, if I get that reaction I'm all good.

I walked out my room, racing down stairs before saying goodbye to my mother and brother. I got outside and got into my Lamborghini that dad got for my eighteenth five months ago. I sat inside turned it on before backing out and getting to school.

I started smirking the moment I entered the carpark, not surprised to see people staring my way and wondering who the fuck was I? And I'll answer with Brady Collary bitches.

I quickly parked then got out and started walking into school with a smirk on my face. People starting gossip about the bad boy from Richmond high, a guy you don't wanna mess with.

I'm such a cocky fuck, but how could I not when I've got a girl here.

I started walking around the building inside, trying to find her, searching everywhere.

Soon I decided to ask someone if they know where is she, I mean she's a bad girl and people know where bad girl's are.

"Hey, do you know where Baby is?" I asked some guy looking through his locker. He looked to me with annoyance before shock hit his features.

"Ah, yeah, turn left down this hall and head into the first classroom to your left," he instructed. I patted his shoulder before walking off without a thank you.

Getting down the hall, I got to the first door to my left and walked in seeing Baby face her back towards me. Maddy in front of her instantly seeing me but I told her to say nothing. She nodded going back to talking. There was also another guy here but he was more focused on his phone than the real world.

I walked up to Baby and squeezing her in a hug. "How's my girl doing?" I murmured into her neck. She squealed in fright before squealing in happiness.

She spun around on the table, hugging me around my neck tightly. "You're lying," she states, narrowing her eyes.

"Lying about coming here? Pft," I scoffed. "I'm here to stay."

"No," her and Maddy spoke in astonishment.

"It true, believe it, I ditched Daniel's fat ass to come to yours," I told Baby mostly, pecking her lips.

"Wait, since when are you guys dating?" Maddy said, looking at us.

"Since never," I squeezed Baby closer to me anyway, causing her to giggle adorably.

"I'm so confused!"

"Don't be because its not serious. Yet."

"Yet?" Baby asked confused herself.

I kissed her cheek, "mhmm."

"Whatever is happening, expect to take Alex's and Martin's cute couple award in a few days," Maddy announced with a small smile, almost approving us as a couple.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"Alex is the head of the cheerleader's and queen bees, plus ultra mega whore. She basically cheats on Martin while they're dating. Martin is the top jock who everyone praises like a god," Baby told me. I sort of laugh when she had more things to say about the cheerleader.

I nodded, "well that's a terrible couple."

"We know!" Both Maddy and Baby exclaimed with groans.

"We'll make them fear us," I winked down at Baby, making her flustered. I chuckled at her state, pecking her nose.

"Why is this so cute?" The guy said, looking up from his phone.

"What is?" I asked, all of us looking at him.

He then showed us his phone to look at a cat meme that the girls awed at. I simply shock my head.

~

I found out most of my classes, actually all of my classes weren't with Baby which i was bombed about. I did get some with Maddy and the guy I found out his name is Cole. But I guess I just have to live with that.

The bell just rang and I was making my way to Baby's classroom with Maddy, who by the way kept glancing at me.

"You do know you're risking Baby's safety by coming here," she said coldly, not even the slightest amount of emotion in her voice.

"All the good reason to stay and protect." I didn't spare her a glance when I caught sight of Baby.

"And you're gonna make it worst by being around her," she said as we stopped in front of her. I gave her a hug and a soft peck, which lead to her wrapping her legs around my waist.

"How was class?"

She laid her chin on my shoulder, running her fingers through the back of my hair. "Boring."

I chuckled, while Maddy halfheartedly laughed, glaring at me as we started walking to the cafeteria. Baby still in my arms.

As we walked the more attention we got from others. They started whispering, pointing, texting with glances, and some were annoyed, both genders were.

I ignored them all, focusing more on Baby biting my ear.

"Brady," she whispered. I tried hiding my smile, paying no attention to her.

She groaned, annoyed, "daddy."

"Yeah?" I looked to her, a smirk on my lips. "Beware Saturday babe."

"What?! No!" She giggled in fake fear, making me give her a clear hickey, having to stop and push her up to some lockers.

I heard Maddy groan before stomping her heels and walking away.

~

Just getting out the shower with a towel around my waist, walking back into my room when my phone rang. I quickly grabbed it off my bed before accepting Maddy's face time.

"Hi Mads, what's up?" I smiled at her annoyed face.

"You little turd, I only brought you to the carnival to help Baby get over her dad, not to start almost dating her!" She yelled in frustration. "How's her dad gonna feel when he finds out you're dating her, huh? He's gonna kill you!"

"Mads calm down, Jake is going to be fine, trust me."

"He comes back in a few months dumby, he's not staying there for long. He will be back and when he see's his bosses son locking lips with his daughter, your his next target," she warned, ending our face time.

I bit my bottom corner lip.

instagram - xthatIDIOTxpinterest - xthatIDIOTx

pinterest - xthatIDIOTx

- DYLAN