Chapter seventeen

Mature Content

R18+

My sleep was interrupted when I felt a soft hand touching my shaft and when I opened my eyes I was surprised to see Megan totally naked in front of me. What the hell! She took down my boxers and briefs and I can fully view her huge breasts. Fuck! I got hard erection. Damn her!

"What are you doing Megan?"

She was sitting on my thighs.

"I just want you to remember how we made this baby in my womb."

I saw the tears in her eyes.

I swallowed. She will fuck me.

I tried to move away but she pushed me back onto the bed.

I cursed when she started to grind my thigh and I felt her wet core caressing my shaft.

"Stay there, even just now. I hope you remembered how we fucked and accept this child as yours."

It's like something blocked my throat and I can't speak and only grunts came out of my mouth as she did not stop grinding my erection.

"But if you still don't claim this as your child, I will walk away from you."

She took my shaft and guide the tip of it to her cut.

"Damn Megan!"

I moaned as my length entered her fully and she started to move up and down.

"Ohh shit!"

I couldn't stop moaning and I looked to her eyes full of lust and desire.

"Ahh Greg!"

She moaned as she move faster.

"Megan this is so fucking good!"

Our foreheads were sweating.

"Tell me Greg that you like this!"

I almost went crazy with the sensation I felt. I lost myself, I changed our position and Megan was surprised.

I'm now on top of her and without saying a word, I thrust hard.

"Ahh shit Ohh!"

I felt that I was about to cum so I sped up my thrusts on her core.

"Ahh."

My body weakened when I detached our body and I collapsed next to Megan.

"Greg do you believe me---"

I cut her off.

"Fuck Megan! stop asking 'cause I don't."

I said tiredly before closing my eyes.

*********

I woke up with a headache and I touched my head.

"Ugh! What happened to me."

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling.

"What time is it?"

I looked at the wall clock and saw that it was nine o'clock in the morning.

As I stared at the ceiling for a long time, I remembered what Megan and I did last night.

She even forced me to believe that I was the father of her child.

I got out of bed when I remembered that I was her first and it was done in our kitchen.

Suddenly, my heart beat faster as I remembered how I met Megan before. Until we got married and when she left me just to be with another man, I was hurt so much that I got accident.

Even though she did a lot to me, I can't deny that I still love her.

I left the room wearing only boxers and my eyes searched for Megan and when I couldn't find her, I went to the kitchen then I saw a letter.

"If you were to read this now, I hope you would have forgiven me, Greg, those times when I was with another man, I was still confused. I couldn't explain myself when I saw you and Nathalie kissing outside the veranda on her birthday. It's like I'm hurting because I couldn't even admit to myself that I love you. I've never fallen in love Greg, I'm only in love with you. Yes, I loved you during those times and my world almost collapsed when I found out that you had an accident and it was also double when I found out that the PT was positive and I didn't seem to have anything to face then. When I tried to visit you, Nathalie kicked me out. I just cried and cried and begged her but she was just insulted me. I was waiting for you to come back. Nathalie even slapped me, she was very angry with me because she blamed me. I love you so much and it hurts to think that you can't get back to the way you used to be! I wish I had told you before that I love you and I just want to tell you that the man I was with before was my cousin. Yes he's my cousin! I didn't cheated on you."

I immediately wiped the tears that escaped my eyes, I didn't realize that I was crying while reading her letter.

"Oh my angel! What I have done?"

I just sat on the chair while I reread what she wrote for me. She told me this twice but I didn't believe her. She tried to explain but I ignored her.

"Megan loves me but now she's gone."

I said bitterly.