Chapter three

I haven't been home for more than a week. After what happened between us, I left her. Even now I can't think straight and I can't answer all their questions. I decided to hang out with my friends for a while.

"What really happened to you and your wife, man? Why don't you want to go home?"

Marco asked me, still laughing a little at me

"It's surprising that you seem traumatized."

His sister Nathalie suddenly approached me.

"Is that girl doing something bad to you?"

I drank the liquor in my hand before answering her.

"Nothing."

Suddenly what happened between me and Megan flashes in my mind.

I stopped her that day apart from my lack of experience, she shouldn't be the one doing that to us because that should be me.

It should be me because I am the man and it only diminishes my manhood that she is the one doing that to the two of us.

I know she is very angry with me for holding her back.

Even I was about to lost my control but it still needs to be stopped because my egos will not accept it and I must be the one to make the first move.

"Well Megan is such a brat, I have told you that she doesn't deserve you Greg."

I poured some more liquor into my glass before my other friends, Dereck and Zach, approached me. They have just arrived.

"Glad you're here Greg.."

Zach patted my shoulder and Dereck also sat next to me.

"So, I heard that you don't come home to your wife."

He asked with a smile. Did they just come here to tease me?

"Didn't anything happen bro? like you know in bed."

Derek suddenly asked and the fools laughed.

I just ignored them and sipped the liquor in my glass and looked at my watch.

"Why are you getting drunk Greg?"

Nathalie asked me again instead of answering her I stood up.

"I gotta go."

I said sparingly and seriously. Nathalie stopped me in my hands.

"Your friends just arrived Greg."

I just smiled at her and she released her grip from my hand.

"Leave him alone, Nathalie, maybe he's now excited to see his wife."

Nathalie attacked Derek.

I walked straight out of Marco's house.

I'm worried that she's neglecting herself shit! She e doesn't know how to cook yet.

I quickly drove my car and I almost flipped it and luckily there was no traffic.

When I got home, I noticed that the door was not locked. I was surprised, I just walked straight into the house and saw a lot of food spread around. Does she let anyone into the house? Where is Megan?

"Megan?"

She didn't answer.

"Megan, where are you?"

I called her name again. I slowly went up to our room and when I was in front of the door, I noticed that it was slightly open.

When I finally opened it, I couldn't believe what I have seen! Megan was kissing someone else! Suddenly my blood boiled like I wanted to kill that jackass! The two stopped kissing and Megan noticed me.

"G-greg!"

Megan said in shock, I immediately punched the man she kissed. Megan screamed as the man fell to the floor.

"How dare you to kiss my wife!'

I beat him up.

"Who are you?! I will kill you!!"

Because of the liquor, I can no longer control the madness building up in my chest.

"Greg stop it!"

Megan tried to hold my hand but I she loses her grip, Megan was surprised by what I did. I punched the man again on his face.

"Greg stop it please! you're going to kill him!"

I turned to her.

"Shut up Megan! you disappointed me!"

Megan hugged me from behind and tried to separate me from the man I punched. He took the opportunity to stand up and even though he was wounded, the man hurriedly left.

"Fuck it! I'll kill this bastard!"

I faced Megan who was crying

"Why Megan? I just disappeared for a few days, and now you're hooking up with someone?!"

She didn't say a word, she was shaking while crying.

"Who is that guy?! why did you kissed him?!"

I'm so mad to her.

"No! I swear to God! Greg he kissed me!"

I laughed out loud in response to hers.

"Really Megan? was it because I refused you last time or I'm just a virgin! so you find a man who can satisfy you?"

Megan slapped me hard and so I grabbed my cheek.

"What are you thinking Greg? Yes I once told you that but, I am not what you think! I don't know him! I was even surprised that he followed me upstairs!"

I didn't believe her.

"Sounds so defensive Megan! since I married you. It never once crossed my mind to cheat on you 'cause I respected you!"

She cried on me.

"Damn you Greg! It's up to you if you don't believe me!"

She yelled at me back. Damn her!

"I know you Megan! You're a brat!"

After I said that, I left in front of her and slammed the door shut.

I need to get out of here! I might explode from the pain I felt.

I know I'm not really her type of guy with no experience like me.

Megan is a traitor! she betrayed me!

Damn her!