Chapter ten

Since I woke up from the coma, I still don't remember anything. My memory is empty, and I can't even recognize my parents.

The people who introduce themselves as my friends visited me again but they didn't took an hour and left too and I'm here now lying in the hospital bed.

My body is still a little weak. Imagine I was asleep and unconscious for six months and I even lost a little weight.

My thoughts interrupted when a beautiful woman Nathalie entered the room. She smiled at me and she brought some fruit. It's two kinds, there's an orange and a banana.

I appreciate her effort for me.

"Hi Greg how are you feeling?"

She greeted me.

"My body has adjusted a bit. I can sit and stand."

She was amazed at what I said.

"Oh wow! That's good news, so you can get out of the hospital. I'm sure you felt bored here."

I smiled at her.

"You're right Nathalie, I really want to go out."

She placed the small basket on the table.

"By the way, I brought some fruit for you."

She said while smiling at me.

"Thank you, but you shouldn't have bothered to bring me that, but I appreciate your effort."

I don't know if I was just imagining things when I saw Nathalie's cheeks blush.

"Of course you are important to me Greg and I want you to get out of here so we can bond again."

I sighed, I hope my body's vitality will return.

Then someone knocked the door.

Nathalie's smile disappeared and she turned to open the door.

Nathalie was a little surprised to see the person who knocked.

"What are you doing here?"

She asked the woman straight.

I couldn't see that person because her face was blocked by Nathalie's body.

"I-I just b-brought s-something for G-Greg."

The woman stammered.

I have to admit that her voice is beautiful, like an angel's voice

I wanted to stand up to see her face but my body was still weak.

Nathalie took the paper bag she was carrying with Tupperware inside.

"Thanks, you can leave."

Before the woman could answer, Nathalie closed the door.

I frowned at what Nathalie did.

"Who's that?"

I asked.

"Nothing, just a concerned citizen, don't mind her she's not an important person."

Nathalie said seriously and rolled her eyes.

I just nodded and sighed.

Nathalie took out the Tupperware and saw that it was filled with chicken soup.

"I'll feed you Greg if that's okay with you?"

She said smiling at me and because I was quite hungry I nodded in response.

My mother hasn't come back yet.

"Sure, that looks delicious."

I could smell its fragrant taste good.

Nathalie took a spoon from the side and sat next to me.

I fixed myself and sat on the bed and when I tasted the soup I stopped.

I didn't think it was that good.

While Nathalie was feeding me with a spoon, I couldn't help but close my eyes at the taste of the soup.

Whoever that woman is, that concerns me, I want to thank her because she made my stomach happy.

When Nathalie saw that I was closing my eyes, she was suddenly wondered.

"Are you okay Greg?"

I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"Yeah, I just liked the soup."

Nathalie stopped and looked at the fruit she was brought. She took a piece of banana and peeled it before handing it to me.

"Here, you need this to have protein."

She said while smiling.

"Thank you."

I immediately took it and ate it.

Nathalie stayed for a few hours before leaving and my mother arrived just in time.

I suddenly remembered what my friends were saying about my wife. My jaw tightened because I couldn't stop being annoyed.

If she's my wife, why didn't she show up here? What was her reason? maybe she's hiding something or maybe she's just ashamed to show up here because she might have committed a sin.