Chapter twenty

I've came here in a famous resto bar I supposed to be alone but I don't know why Nathalie is beside of me she's been following me.

"Greg that's enough, you're already drunk!"

Nathalie snatched the glass I was holding. I looked at her and glare, my vision was getting a little blurry.

"Don't stop me Nathalie! just go away and leave me alone."

Her lips parted and I immediately drank the liquor, but she stopped my hand again when I was about to pour it more.

"Greg I'm here! I'm always here for you please forget about her! It's just you and me."

I felt that she was crying next to me.

"Shut up! you'll never be like Megan."

How many bottles have I empty? I can't count anymore. After a while I felt like I was going to throw up. I stood up from my seat and left Nathalie who was still crying. My vision was spinning and while I was walking, I accidentally touching someone's body.

"Did you just touch my girlfriend?"

A man suddenly grabbed my arm and glare at me. I just smirk before lifting my arm.

"I didn't mean to touch--"

I couldn't finish what I was going to say when he punched me in the face and I punched him back too. I heard the people inside the bar screaming and cheering.

"You're son of a bitch!"

He told me that and I don't want not him to win. So I kicked him in the stomach causing him to fall to his knees. I punched his face again and he knocked out.

"Greg! enough!"

Nathalie hugged me behind to stop me from trying to kick him one more time. The guards came and immediately pulled me out of the bar. When I got out, I immediately leaned against the wall.

I can't believe what I did and I sat down when suddenly I vomited. Fuck! I rubbed my stomach.

"Greg, oh my god."

I look up when I heard Nathalie's voice.

"What?"

I said annoyed.

"I will drive you home."

I didn't answer her and suddenly she grabbed my arm and helped me to stand up.

"You shouldn't be drunk Greg."

She helped me get into the car and I immediately leaned back in the seat.

"I met Megan yesterday."

My attention turned to her when I heard that name.

"What did you say?"

She looked at me in teary eyes.

"I'm sorry, I've been a selfish Greg. Megan and I talked few times."

She held my hand.

"I hate her so much! But I hate seeing your life miserable Greg 'cause I care for you!"

"Nathalie, where did you met her."

I don't know but I feel sorry for her, I think Nathalie is getting worse.

"I will tell you where she is in one condition."

"What Nathalie tell me?"

I don't know why she's obssesses me.

"Make love to me!"

She begged and she surprised me.

What the fuck?!

"W-what? No, I can't do that!"

I yelled a her because she's out of her mind!

"Or else you will lose her!"

She warned me.

I quickly got out of the car because I didn't like what came out of her mouth but she immediately followed me.

"W-Where are you going?"

I ignored her and quickly walked away from her. I didn't care if she cried in the middle of the road because all I care is to get away from her.

"Greg come back here!"

She screamed and couldn't chase me anymore, I was walking far away.

she must have stopped and being tired of chasing me, and she was wearing heels.

Nathalie is so immature and crazy woman! How could she say those things. I can't do that to her she's not Megan.