Chapter one

After the wedding reception, we immediately went home to our new house. While I was driving, I couldn't stop stealing glances at my wife, she was so beautiful in her wedding gown.

To this day I still can't believe that she is mine now. I've wanted her for a long time. Her attention was only focused on the outside of the window, Megan had been ignoring me for a while and she was not in the mood for a while.

I don't know what happened to her, is she unhappy to be married? I know Megan doesn't know me well yet but I make sure that as long as I have her in my side she will be safe.

Megan grew up to like a spoiled brat, she goes everywhere every at night, she almost never comes home anymore and according to her father's story, she was almost raped once because of her stubbornness, her parents forced her to marry me to tied her up.

Megan's father, Mr. Scott, became my best friend because he was one of my good clients back then. I am a CEO in my own Company. I'm just a simple man and I'm not like the others who turned into womanizer.

Honestly, Megan is still the first woman in my life because I'm a busy person, so I didn't bother to have a woman.

When I parked my car, I quickly got out to opened the car door for her but I stopped when she came out and walked straight.

I let out a breath and followed her

"Good evening ma'am and sir"

The maids greeted us as soon as we entered, Megan stopped for a moment and her eyebrows were raised when she turned to me.

"Where's my fucking room?"

She said flatly and I was confused by her behavior.

"We just share the same room."

I saw her eyeballs rolled

"What? No way! I'm not gonna sleep with you, please take me to my room."

Mr. Scott was right about her daughter, if she doesn't get what she wants, she will protest.

"Come on Megan don't be hard, we are already married. So there's nothing wrong sleeping in the same bed."

She laughed a little and rolled her eyes

"No! I'm just forced to marry you, my freedom is ruined because of you! Look at yourself? yuck I don't even like you!"

I can see the frustration in her eyes and I seem to be hurt by her last words.

Okay, I understand her, she just met me so I can't blame her.

"Megan the other rooms are for the maids only. You have no choice and don't worry, I'll sleep on the floor and you on the bed. Happy?"

she rolled her eyeballs again

"Fine! and whatever Mr? Damn I'm tired."

Megan started walk to our room while I followed her.

I showed her the room and she didn't say a word anymore and just went inside.

I was so surprised that she just took off her wedding gown in front of me, I just turned around and after a while I heard her entering the bathroom.

I also changed into sleeping clothes, I was wearing pajamas and a white t-shirt. I laid the thick comforter on the floor, I heard the door open and Megan came out who was only covered in a towel. I avoided looking at her because I respect her.

"What's that reaction? as if you don't like what you saw."

After she said that, I just ignored her. When I fixed my pillow, I lay down quietly while Megan was blowing her wet hair wearing only a bathrobe and twenty minutes later she lay down on the bed.

"Are you a virgin Greg?"

Suddenly she broke the silence

"W-what??"

I blushed by what she asked. I can't deny that I haven't even tasted a woman at the age of twenty-six. As embarrassing as it sounds, it's not a big deal to me.

"Seriously Greg? why don't you answer me hmm?"

she said teasingly and after a while she moved and looked at me when I didn't answer her.

"Come on, answer me! I'm an impatient person duh."

I sighed before answering

"What if I told you I'm still a virgin?"

Megan gasped at my answer.

"You mean you've never experience kiss and sex yet? Omg you are so boring duh!!"

She even laughed as if she didn't believable.

"Stop asking Megan, just sleep"

She still hasn't stopped laughing.

"I knew it! who would like you? look at yourself, you don't know how to shave your mustache and you look like Santa Claus! Why don't you change yourself? yuck you're ugly!"

What is her problem with my look, why does she insult my appearance?

I know I haven't shaved my mustache for a long time, even though it's been a long time I didn't think to shave it.

"You know what Greg? I'm turned off by men with no experience, because they are boring. Although, I never gave my virginity to my exes. I'm just finding someone who can satisfy me in my first experience hmm."

I don't know what to answer to my wife. My heart just hurt from her because of the shame I felt.