Chapter five

Mature Content R18+

After what happened in the kitchen, I carry her up and brought her to our bedroom, her body was weak.

"Did I satisfied you Megan in your first?"

I grinned at her, she opened her eyes and her cheeks turned red.

"Y-yes Greg."

I can't help but smile, Megan closes her eyes again, I think she is very tired. I lay down next to her and hugged her, making sure that I would get Megan pregnant because I cum inside of her womb.

I'm gonna be a father soon I can't wait to have a child with her.

I felt Megan move and hug me back I looked at her healthy breasts. Damn that breast it's so attractive, I let go of her hug and I tried to kiss her nipple, and when I couldn't help it and suck it.

"Ah Greg!"

I heard Megan moan as I licked and sucked her nipple.

"Ohh!"

Megan grabbed my hair as I tasted its nipple. She was moaning and for some unknown reason my hand crawled towards her core.

"Ohh God Greg!"

I parted her thighs with one hand and rubbed her wet core and then I slipped two of my fingers.

"Ahh!"

I fvck her using my finger and I was so horny by her moans and Megan screamed out in pleasure.

"Damnit Greg! Ohh!'

I picked her up and made her sit on my lap.

"Now ride on me baby.."

I ordered hoarsely. Megan immediately moved and she even guide my shaft to her cut.

"Ahh shit Megan."

She quickly went up and down in my lap and what Megan did to me was fucking insane.

"Damn Greg!"

I hold her waist and met her every thrust.

"Ugh Ahh!"

She put her arms in my shoulder.

"So good!"

I lay her down on bed and fvck her hard in that position.

"Ahh fuck!"

I was like racing a horse with full speed of my moves. Shit!

When I was not satisfied I want to try a new position. So I turned her body around and she's now facing the bedsheet and without a single word I gave her a strong thrust in her core.

"Ohhh! I'm cumming."

Her hand was clinging to the headboard of the bed.

"Ahh shit!"

I can already hear the sound of the bed as I thrust hard and fast into her core.

"Ohh god Greg."

When we both went cum, we lay down on the bed.

"Greg I think I'm going to die."

She jokingly said while we were both catching our breath and I laughed a little.

"It's okay Megan."

I kissed her forehead.

"Let's rest first, we need more energy.."

She said and I took the blanket and covered her naked body.

"I love you Megan. "

I almost whispered to her knowing that she didn't hear what I said when she asked me.

"Are you saying something Greg?"

I know Megan's feelings are not the same, I just smiled at her.

"Let's sleep Megan, we're both tired"

She didn't say a word when I turned to her, her two eyes were closed.

I know that Megan will learn to love me, not right now or maybe tomorrow.

I silently observed her bare face as if she were an angel sleeping. She's the girl I love and I'll do everything to make sure she doesn't get hurt.

I moved and hugged her even though I knew she was asleep I still kissed her forehead.

"I love you"

I can't wait for her to say that too, I will wait for the time when she can say those words. I noticed that Megan moved and after a while she hugged me.

"Stay with me my angel."