Chapter twenty two

Warning the design is very Mature Content! XD

My life is complete again, I can't ask for anything more than to be with my wife and son.

I just finished taking a shower when I saw Megan in bed breastfeeding our son because she prefers to let our son drink her own milk.

Megan's breasts are huge and I'm sure my son will never run out of her milk. I was suddenly envious of what I saw as if I also wanted to suck her other nipple as well.

Fuck!

I felt my manhood come alive.

"Isn't that still asleep?"

I complained as soon as I got close to her because since Megan came back here, I couldn't be alone with her anymore because her attention was always focused on our son.

"He's little bit sleepy but still breastfeeding."

I saw the baby's eyes were closed.

"Put it in his bed."

Megan turned her gaze to me.

"Okay, my arm hurt a bit."

Megan stood up and slowly placed Miguel in the baby's crib and I swallowed hard as I saw her pink panties. I lust and desire in my body, I pressed our bodies together while she was still bending over which surprised her.

"Stay in that posisyon my angel."

I lowered my boxers.

"Not here Greg we will wake him up."

I held her waist.

"Sssh isn't it exciting my angel?"

I even grinned from the excitement that I felt and I'm pretty sure Megan would not stop moaning in front of our son's crib. I took off her panties and slowly entered my length in between her thighs, I rubbed her wet core using my finger. Damn her so wet for me!

"Greg ohh."

She moaned in pleasure.

God I miss how we do this thing!

When I couldn't stop myself anymore I thrusts hard in her pussy.

"Ohh!"

Megan covered her mouth with palm and her other hand held on the crib. Fuck! The warmth of Megan's pussy made my cock even harder.

I moved slowly behind her and I closed my eyes from the pleasure and the sensation I felt.

"Ohhh Greg."

She moaned hoarsely. My breath almost stopped from holding it back but I enjoying it.

"Damn you Greg! don't torture me! fuck me faster!"

When Megan said annoyed, I grinned and when I couldn't stop it, I sped up to her back. Fuck so delicious.

"Ohh ahhh!"

Megan couldn't stop herself from moaning loudly, I covered her mouth using my one hand as I grabbed her huge breast.

"Do you want me to fuck you hard."

I asked hoarsely while she's biting my finger.

"Yes please."

She answered.

I stopped for a moment and took out my cock.

"Lay down on bed my angel and spread your fucking legs for me."

Megan immediately obeyed my order, and when my cock got back inside her core I thrust hard and faster.

"Ahh! Greg Ohhh yes!"

She really enjoying it.

"Ohh Megan."

I hit her Gspot inside. I fucked her hard as I put her legs on my shoulder.

"Ohh Greggg."

Fuck!

"Ahhh."

We're both so hot and already sweating.

I lowered her legs and brought my face closer to her. I kissed her torridly as if there was no tomorrow.

"Damn ohhh!"

She ruffled her hair while I Fucked her hard and roughly.

"Greg! fuck me more! I'm cumming!"

Megan wrapped her legs around my waist and it felt so good.

"Fuck Megan Ohh."

I feel my cock is going to explode and ready to fill Megan's womb.

"Ohh Greg."

We both cum together. I collapsed next to Megan as I caught my breath.

"I love you Greg."

She utter.

"I love you more my angel."

I'm sure Megan will get pregnant again.

________

:))