Chapter seven

Megan is wearing a seductive dress she looks more sexier and exposes her smooth skin on the back. I can barely recognize her coming down from the stairs.

"My angel you are breathtaking."

I'm wearing a tuxedo because Megan and I aren't just going to a simple birthday. I know a lot of rich people will attend and come to Nathalie's house and I know her birthday party is grand.

"Thanks for the compliment Greg."

She smiled, I grabbed her other hand.

"So shall we go?"

She just nodded, I pulled her out of the house, I opened the car door for her and immediately turned around to enter the other side.

While I was driving, I held one of her hand. Megan eyes turned to me.

"Why?"

She frowned.

"I wanna hold your hand my angel."

I said seriously. Her hand was warm when I intertwined it and it feels so good she had a soft hand.

I felt that she didn't budge and just let what I did.

When we arrived, I immediately got out of the car to open the door for her. When Megan came out she immediately clung to my arm and I saw my friend Marco approaching us.

"Woah dude!  finally you shave it!"

He said while teasing me and turned to my wife.

"Hi Mrs. Falcon, you look stunning tonight, by the way, I'm Marco a friend of Greg."

He introduced himself and held out his hand.

"Fuck off dude!"

I pulled Megan inside and saw a lot of food prepared and all the guests were rich.

"Greg hey!"

Someone familiar called my name, I turned around and saw Nathalie with a big smile when she saw me.

She's also wearing a sexy dress like Megan's and she slowly approaches us. But her smile immediately disappeared when she saw Megan next to me.

I know that Nathalie has liked me for a long time but I really only consider her a friend and like a sister, she's my friend's sister Marco. Nathalie once confess her feelings to me when she was drunk.

"Megan can I talk to Greg for a couple of minutes?"

I was surprised by what Nathalie said to Megan and I saw Megan raise an eyebrow and smirks.

"Why? Is that too important?"

She asked seriously that made me I gasped. I don't want to ruin Nathalie's night.

"It's okay Megan I'll be back."

I made her sit at the table with prepared food.

"If you're hungry, just eat. I promise it'll only be for a while."

I smiled at her but her eyes just rolled.

Nathalie pulled my hand out of their house and we passed through the other side.

She pulled me to the veranda and what could we talk about?"

"Greg I'm so happy you came."

I was surprised when she hugged me.

"You're so handsome tonight."

I sighed because I don't understand her.

"What are you going to tell me?"

She pulled away and looked me in the eye before speaking.

"You know I've wanted you for a long time Greg."

She said it straight and I was not surprised by that.

Oh damn! here we go again.

"Nath, you knew that you're like a sister to me."

Nathalie seemed hurt.

"I know Greg but, it seemed like she doesn't love you! I'm here, I'm willing to love you."

Nathalie sounds desperate and she's crying in front of me.

"Greg will you make this night, memorable for me, please?"

She's begging and I frowned.

"What are you saying Nathalie?"

I was confused and don't know what she meant.

"Greg I want you to kiss me!"

I was taken back by what she said.

"W-what? that's not a good joke Nath!"

I'm starting to be annoyed because she's like a sister to me and I can't do that.

"Greg it's my birthday, please make me happy."

She begged me again. I shook my head and was about to leave when she pulled my necktie causing our lips to touch.

I was so shocked by what Nathalie did so I didn't push her immediately.

"Oh my god! what did I see here?"

Nathalie stopped when she heard Megan's voice and Megan could hardly believe what she saw. Her lips was hanging open before she ran away. Shit!

I immediately followed her and heard Nathalie called me.

I caught up with Megan who was already in front of my car.

"M-megan I'm so sorry, that was nothing."

I tried to explain to her but she's not in the mood right now.

"I want to go home Greg."

She said it without emotion.

"Okay, but shouldn't we eat first?"

She raised an eyebrow.

"I said I want to go home!"

I just held my breath when she yelled at me.

"I'm sorry, but believe me, I don't know why she have to do that, please don't be mad."

She didn't answer and avoided looking at me and I immediately opened the door for her.

We were silent the entire ride, she didn't look at me and her eyes were just looking out the window.

I'm so damn. shit.