Chapter fourteen

I got home at noon and found Megan cooking in the kitchen. I didn't let Nathalie to drive me home because she had an important trip today.

I remember that Megan isn't good at cooking, but I could smell what she cooked and as far as I know, she cooked porridge pork based on its smell.

Megan jumped when she noticed my presence behind her back.

"God Greg! you gave me a heart attack."

She was shocked to see me and I just smirk while she took a bowl and filled it with porridge pork.

Megan slowly put it on the table and she thought that I was going to eat it.

Megan screamed in shocked when I threw away the food on the table.

I know what I did was wrong but when I see her face, all the pain comes back. I disgusted her.

It's a good thing the bowl and plate are made of plastic, because if they weren't, I'm sure they'd break.

"W-what the hell Greg! w-why did do that?"

She couldn't believe what I did and she's sobbing now.

Megan pick them up and clean it.

"You know that you cook badly Megan, and I might even get poisoned and end up killing me."

She wiped the tears that were escaping from her eyes.

"Greg I'm so sorry."

She said weakly and enough for me to hear.

"I will never forgive you Megan."

Her lips parted and stunned for a moment.

"G-Greg."

I pushed her and almost lost her balance.

"Can you get out of my way, I'll cook my own food." I hissed.

Megan immediately gave me the way.

I didn't do enough for you Megan, you'll see and you'll regret that you cheated on me.

I just cooked bacon and eggs that I found in the fridge.

I heard her preparing to leave where she was standing and she went upstairs.

I blow an air when her presence gone.

When I finished cooking, I was about to put it on the plate when my eyes caught the leftover porridge that Megan cooked in the pot.

I don't know but my hands took a spoon and tasted it. Damn! I admit it tastes good.

So that woman knows how to cook huh.

When I finished my meals, I went upstairs and caught Megan cleaning the room. Where are the helpers here? Why does the other bedroom door seem to be locked?

"The child inside your womb."

Megan was shocked when she saw me so she stopped what she was doing.

"You really thought it was mine huh?"

I said seriously.

"G-greg why are you so harsh on me."

She stammered and I laughed

"You're a slut who cheated on me and it's impossible that the child is mine!"

I saw tears fall from her eyes, I smiled when I see her hurting.

"I should leave this house but I stopped myself even though all your friends hated me. I endured for six months and waited for you to come back here."

Megan was surprised when I laughed in front of her and not just laugh. I laughed so hard to insult her.

"Then why are you still her?"

Ipinahid nito ang mga luha niya bago magsalita

"I want to apologize to you and explain because you need to know something."

She said seriously.

"I know I made a mistake by not listening to you before and I almost couldn't forgive myself when I found out you had an accident."

I heard her sniffing.

I smirk

"Shut the fuck up it's all over and I don't trust you."

I turned my back on her.

"I'm s-sorry."

Megan sat on the floor while sobbing but I left her there.