Chapter twenty one

I can't stop being annoyed when the traffic starts on the road. I hit the steering wheel of my car. Shit No!

I'm fucking ready to face the consequences! I need to get back my wife as soon as possible. I'm so desperate to get her back.

The traffic is so slow that I just want to get off and run to the church where the wedding will be held. But I can't get out because the cars are close together.

What if I will be late? I need to stop that fucking wedding! She's only mine! Why do I feel that time is not keeping up with my plans? Is this my karma for pushing away my wife and our future child? God! You knew how sorry I was. I was also very angry with myself and I blamed everything that happened and if I could get back the past, I wish I had listened to her and given her a chance to explain, this wouldn't have happened.

Almost an hour before I arrived at the church, I immediately ran inside. I almost lost my breath when I saw that the two were already at the altar. I let out my breath before speaking.

"Stop that fucking wedding!'

Everyone gasped when they heard what I said and almost all of them were looking at me while I was still panting and holding my knees.

"G-greg? what are you doing here?"

I heard Megan's voice and I was surprised to see her standing where she was sitting.

I couldn't believe it wasn't Megan who was married to someone else! My eyes turned to her baby she was carrying, I almost cried tears of joy when I finally saw her and our child.

"Megan."

I frowned and immediately took out the invitation card from inside my suit and read it again.

Megan Jane

That was the name written in the card and the bride's name! Oh is not my angel to be married. Damn! damn what i have done? I was already lost in myself that I didn't even bother to look at it again.

The bride is just same as her name?!

Megan walked towards where I was standing with the baby in her arms.

"What are you doing here Greg?"

I saw her annoyance and she turned to the people looking at us.

"I'm sorry, I think he just made a mistake, kindly continue the ceremony. I'll talk to him."

Megan pulled me out away from the church and I immediately followed her.

"What's your problem Greg? You put yourself into ashame!"

Megan yelled at me.

"Sorry Megan I thought it was you and I have lost my mind."

I feel ashamed of myself and I even made a scandal. Damn!

"God Greg! How did you get here?"

She frowned.

She's so gorgeous with her purple dress and our child is sleeping in her arms.

"Your cousin gave me invitation card and I didn't read it twice. I thought it was you because I would definitely stop your wedding!"

I clenched my fist and Megan try to calm herself.

"Oh god Greg! what are you thinking? and why are you here?"

She gasped as I held her face.

"I'm so sorry my angel, I'm so stupid for not trusting you."

I want to hug her and I can feel that my eyes become emotional.

"W-what do you mean Greg? have you forgiven me?"

She blinked and her mouth hanging open.

I nodded before bringing our foreheads together.

"I'm so sorry my angel. I miss you so much and please forgive me. I was an asshole for hurting you."

I saw her tears flowing so I immediately wiped them away.

"I love you."

Finally! I said that the words of the in front of her were she's a little breathless and she couldn't believe it.

"Fuck Megan! I'm going crazy thinking about you, because I love you so much."

I said to her seriously and she continued to cry, I don't know if she liked what I said.

"Oh Greg!"

I wiped her tears again.

"Please say something Megan."

She looked me in the eye.

"I'm so mad at you Greg for rejecting your own child and for not believing me!"

I saw the bitterness and pain in her eyes.

"I know that you hate me so much. The pain I felt is just, it hurts a lot Greg."

She shook her head while her eyes filled with tears. I'm so guilty for everything I said to her and it hurts me to see her crying in front of me.

"I'm sorry Megan please forgive me."

I kneeled down which surprised her.

"G-Greg! what are you doing?"

I hugged her waist while kneeling.

"I'm so sorry I was a bad husband and a father."

I tightened my hug on her as I was overcome with emotion.

"Greg! I forgive you, stand up please!"

I looked up on her and she was surprised to see my teary eyes.

"Oh please Greg."

I stood up and held her face.

"Do you love me my angel?"

Please say it, say it Megan, I've been wanting to ask you that for a long time.

"Yes Greg I love you so much!"

My heart is happy and I couldn't stop myself to kiss her on the lips, I was so longing for her. Damn!

I stopped when the child that Megan was holding moved, it turned out that he had woken up.

"What's his name?"

"It's Miguel Falcon"

She answered and I smiled.

"May I carry him?"

Never in my life that was I so excited to hold a baby.

Megan nodded before handing it to me.

Joy filled my heart when I looked at his face that looked so much like my me.

"Thank you for trusting me again, I will take you both back and we will never be separated again."

"Thank you Greg."

Damn!

"Oh my angel I love you so much!"

I kissed her again on the lips for too long.