Chapter two

R18+

The next day I woke up early, I called my secretary to told her that she will be the one to attend the meeting later so that I can accompany my wife here and I gave our maids a day off so that I can now play the role as being a good husband besides I will probably return them when I want.

After I cooked eggs and hotdogs, I place them on the table. After a while I heard footsteps approaching where I was.

"You woke up early."

I looked at her and I swallowed when she was only wearing a bra and shorts and her cleavage were exposed!

I couldn't stop looking at it as if I wanted to touch it.

"Oh, what are you looking at?"

One of her eyebrows raised, I just returned my attention to the plates, and I put rice on her plate.

"Why don't you answer me Greg!"

She said annoyed.

"Megan you have to eat."

She sat in front of me.

"Oh really my virgin husband, or maybe you're just being shy!"

She mocked me.

"I don't want to talk about nonsense Megan."

When she knew that I was not in the mood, she adjusted her seat.

"Damn you Greg! fine duh!"

Megan was still annoyed when she said that. I continued to eat but while I was eating, I frowned when she didn't even eat and just stared at me.

"What's the matter? don't you like the foods? Just tell me what do you want to eat."

I said this directly while taking another bite of rice but I was stunned when I felt her hand on my thigh.

"What if I wanna eat your lips?"

She still grinned at me, and I was surprised by her naughtiness.

"Stop it Megan, did you see? I'm eating."

I breathed a sigh of relief when I felt She stop but I was more surprised when her foot was now between in my thighs.

She's touching my d*ck!

"Me-megan stop it! it's not funny!"

I said stammering.

"Why virgin boy? don't you have enjoy it?"

Damn it she's teasing me! holy cow!
Megan rubbed my cock using her foot and I felt my cock close to waking up.

"Tell me that you like this! Oh my goodness it's huge!"

I wasn't happy with her anymore so I stood up and approached her. I might not be able to stop her.

"Megan I have respect on you!"

Megan also stood up and take a step on me and because I was taller than her, so she looked up at me.

"You know Greg I just realized that we're husband and wife. So I want to apologize for what I said to you last night." She smiled at me sweetly as if we're good.

I don't know what went into her brain and she finally realized it.

"It's okay Megan, let's continue eating."

I ordered her to sit down I immediately ate when I went back to my seat.

After a while, I finished eating and I didn't wait for Megan because I didn't know what to say to her, I know it sounds stupid but I couldn't help but feel shy in front of her especially when she found out that I have no experience in this matter.

I turned on the TV that was in the living room, maybe I'll just watch the NBA, it's my favorite to watch whenever I'm not doing anything.

I felt Megan's presence beside me.

"What you're watching was boring, virgin boy!"

She complained abd I was annoyed about what she called me again

"Megan, just call me by my name."

I turned to her.

"So what? I like calling you virgin boy because it was true."

She said straight, I just sighed and returned my eyes to the TV.

"Hey where's the remote?"

I ignored her and watched seriously.

"I said where is the fucking remote!"

She yelled at me and was annoyed.

"Can it be later because it's already in the 3rd quarter."

I tried to stopped her but.

"I don't care Greg!"

She said straight and I was surprised when Megan suddenly sat on my lap facing me. Damn!

"Megan what are you doing?"

Her eyebrows crossed.

"Give me the remote."

She order but even though I was getting a little annoyed with her, I just gave it to her without hesitation and she immediately took it but she still didn't leave my lap and was already changing the channel. I just felt that my manhood is getting hard.

"M-megan get up it's---."

I couldn't finish what I was going to say when she turned to me with a frown

"Why? remember that I am your wife virgin boy. So it's fucking okay!"

She said while annoyed, I was about to speak when I heard a moaned coming from the TV.

Damn it Megan! She grinned at me and put more pressure on sitting on my lap.

"Have you seen that virgin boy?'

Fuck it! I'm about to lose myself. When I saw that the TV show had sex and the woman was actually on top of the man while doing up and down on his lap.

"Sh*t Megan!"

I was sweating and I'm getting hot.

"Do you want that virgin boy?"

Oh fuck, I almost lost my breath when Megan start to grind in my lap.

"Megan you have to s-stop!"

I was hoarse when I said it.

"Well, you're now having a boner Mr."

I closed my eyes when Megan didn't stop what she did on me as if she was imitating what was on the show, the only difference was that we were at still dressed and even though I was only in pajamas, I could feel her hot femininity rubbing against my manhood.

"Oh Greg!"

Shit! Megan moaned!