Chapter eleven

After three weeks I was finally out of the hospital. I couldn't explain myself when I saw my home where I came from.

"This is our home son, you grew up here."

As we walked in, we were met by a man in a wheelchair who looked like he was in his fifties.

"He's your father Greg."

I tried to remember everything but I just failed as the man approached us while pushing his wheel chair with his personal assistant in the back.

"Greg my son."

He was happy to see me.

"Father."

His lips smiled as he stared at me emotionally.

"I'm so happy, to see you survived son."

When I didn't speak, he grabbed my right hand.

"I know thet you can't remember us but you need to, and our company needs you, but for now don't worry your brother replace you while you still having your recovery."

Then I heard my father sighed.

"I don't know what happened between you and Megan, but please son don't leave your wife she's pregnant."

Pregnant? I stiffened and couldn't move.

Why do I have this feeling that I do not like her?

Why is it that every time they mention her name I get a headache. What did that woman do to me and If she's really my wife why can't I remember her! She didn't even go out of her way to greet me and see me!

Why didn't she visit me at the hospital! She just abandoned me and she doesn't care about me!

"Elton honey don't rush Greg because he can't force himself to remember everything, our son need to rest."

My father just nodded.

My mother took me to the room where I would sleep. This room is full of picture frames and albums and there are photos that I was seven years old.

"Greg I want you to rest first and please don't think about anything."

After saying that, my mother closed the door.

Then suddenly something else caught my attention, a photo of an unfamiliar woman and her face is angelic.

She is smiling in the photo. I frowned and if this is really my room why do I have her picture?

Who is that woman in my life?

I just shook my head and sat on the bed. I need my memories back I can't hold this anymore.

I'm like an innocent child who doesn't know anything about my world and to answer the question in my mind. I laid my body on the soft bed, my mind was very tired. Then later on, I didn't realize that I fell asleep.

I see myself chasing a woman who was walking away from me. I called her name but she didn't look at me and I tried to follow her again but I stopped when she went with another man.

"Don't act like a jealous husband, we don't love each other."

I woke up from a bad dream. I almost caught my breath and my forehead was sweating when I touched it and for some reason, tears welled up in my eyes.

I remembered that face who always appeared in my dreams when I couldn't remember anything.

I looked again at the picture frame on the table next to the lamp shade.

She's Megan the one who hurt me She's the one I'm trying to reach in my dreams.

I was in love with her but she chose to left me and go with another man.

I remembered everything and my memories came back. It turns out that Megan is the key and the one who can bring back my memory.

I remembered how I had an accident, I was crying while driving and my vision became blurry.

The pain in my heart returned and how could Megan do this to me!

I almost died because of her. I felt so much anger in my heart and for some unknown reason I wanted to go to her. I want her to feel the pain of what she did to me. I want her to suffer!